Monday, December 27, 2010

My dad side came to my mom side explanation

Good ah, the original is not only make shoe ah, still stealing state property right now, what, liu officers, gave them on public security bureau, notice kao."
This time even my mama also was dumbfounded, make shoe is life style problem, most living a bit after lift not head, stealing state property but crime, this time in big trouble. My mother pulled XieXiangDong, say our house for laozhao hands clean very, definitely not dry SunGongFeiSi. XieXiangDong because was sandwiched a chicken chicken grudges, really want to exactly the two hapless, and adhere to the principles, death breaks.
Positive rang rang snowed under, XiaoXiFu husband receiving notification came also, this boy more unique, not only oneself come, also brought two brother prepare a house to house moving things, and seeing originally not factory hair thing, is himself daughter-in-law make shoe's face suddenly multicolored, go up to smoke his daughter-in-law, two of his brother quickly pull, there he is siming outward, must be smoked to earn his daughter-in-law.
: "cui, cui orchid, no, not my fault, I saw the cloth, she... she also must bind the cloth, I pesters, she still bound, that's good piece of cloth, I, I don't want to give her, she, she also don't want to give me, we will in that loiter, wriggled wriggled is wrong, I promise you, true not my fault, I just don't want to give her the cloth. My mom doesn't listen to whatever a listen to more anger, shouted: "break wind, you two don't tear from the middle one person half!"
This time small house total dozen people, some will play some to scold, some can be persuaded some like kao, was in a mess. XieXiangDong was a bit pretty don't live, jumped to the table yell 1: "all his mother give me stop!" They didn't sound, immediately XieXiangDong and scold: "do you think that here is CaiChang? Here is open proletarian cultural revolution rebell headquarters! All give I shut up, who dared to silence all kao up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment