Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pleats ran to the bathroom door

You're dead, she still really consider up her with megabytes of future, in order to close this also drove her last night didn't sleep, luggage was confiscated, should go d choose macc makeups idn't with lee said, but neither night comes, she again darling runs to the candy to miss room etc that big lousy NPC worm sir.


Ms candy as hid himself in the corner all don't know, but Mr Arrived, and turn people still big thorn thorn of lie in bed, candy miss quadriparesis ping, lay down well.


"You come?"


"Press."


"Consider how?"


"Well --" really didn't want to say, have never thought she way, he asked, still be really can't wait? Hate, was originally expect he would forget the said.


"You should not think, don't consider it."


"I have." If she didn't want to, you haven't taken into consideration, he will definitely be again like yesterday that unannounced jumping shootsandleaves, let her white cook a day. "I thought, I'll forgive him, will give him a chance." loudly of say.


"What are you doing?" Her action let he felt.


"I think candy miss hiding here." So she is deliberately say that out loud,I intentionally to tell candy miss you hear.


"Why do you think so?"


"Because every time we come, bathroom always locked." So she think candy young lady certain hiding in the door after eavesdrop on them to speak.


How, she is very clever?


"That if to save you, your him -" he just ignore she flaunt expression, a mouth direct want her to answer the question.


"Trillion shut isn't mine." So he don't "he your", "he your" keep call, it feels like she stole a clearly her stuff wasn't feeling like, true brats.


"OK, he called trillion shut?"


"Yes."


"If trillion shut him to save you, and say to you some necessity lies, that you can forgive him?"


"If he loves me, then the will of course ah."


"Your answer is your mind?"


"Certainly is my ideas, but the former title is, he can't like before unto me, and he must like you."


"Like me? How do I?"


"You will ever miss very bad for sweets, but you know that you were wrong, and attentive to bridge the wrong and if trillion shut to forgive him and he must also be so, I can give him another chance, so that I can anyone I ran off the seven years, and could ever been I abandoned the family." She really do not want to let parents for her sniveling.


"You can count on him."


"Yeah, you also know." Pleats sniffy, because she never considered trillion shut will change, he hates her mood is so entrenched, like nature, is so deeply GuXie emotions, let him how to change? From dare not so expect pleats.


"You don't want to see my good side?" Mr Suddenly turn a turn, words peak pleats feel puzzling.


"Why do you ask so?"


"Because I want you to look at me, you are not always very curious candy like me what appearance?"


"Well, is a little curious, but wants to see you is not very big."


"Why?"


"Because of your name, o you call to turn, the feeling is really hilarious, I be afraid you appeared, you will spoil me to your liking, then change lobbying candy don't love you." She gave him a arises-whether in the dark, tell him, "tell you, I is" love "people face clan,I'd paying attention to men's appearance is far more important than anything, so I advise you, you still don't provoke me to your curiosity."

No comments:

Post a Comment