Friday, November 18, 2011

the life of this dying cry



Windy, the air a bit cold. Go sit above the bus station, seeing the fruitful green, calm because a long period transform pile up irritable mood, it seems apt make into a desolate eyeful, and afterward into a desolation. This transmit of barren spring and summer, only a moment, began the spread of quiet. You smile frozen,UGG Oliviya Boot, namely moment, I heard the yells heartache, and even fragmentation. Just a few hours ahead, L sent a message: Y work. At namely moment, I was actually shocked, this sudden necrosis,UGG Annabelle Riding, let me along surprise, stunned behind a when namely endless sorrow, as if in convulsions of the heart. Bus stop and go, 1 after variant quondam, Y of the faces and voices seems favor yesterday, and when I looked up and looked, merely to penetrate the vacancy of dissipation. Only a loud audience in front, with this piece of the mountain, seems to have fallen into silence. I do not feel the Y breathing, feel her ardent admonition,ugg cardy fringe, it seems that all of her departure in silence, leaving a desolate. The bus did not return home,UGG Lo Pro Button, and had to sit to the adjoining districts, road congestion, attached plugged my heart, drawing the waves of grief. Friends from the adjoining shire to play back home, wait a few other friends are direction behind, almost nightly when finally came attach. Relatively silent, I merely see you in the weary see of sadness forbear, I understand, I understand the variety of apologize. In numerous cases, several of our junior tall school friends because Y was skillful to obtain attach, yet this time the amount attach, but we can not supply. If you can, I'd rather we are no longer together. The countryside was so calm I am fearful, I even tell at the moment and get off the road was versed. Those silent dome tiles and doors, for well as returning to the frogs, the misery of the moment Jingru general impact aboard my eardrums, healthy heart waves of cramps. All in always, seems to vibrate, have gone silent as that youth lives. Those melancholy voice, floated in the wind from the naught of numerous of the dark, dining entire the air outdoor the body. Just yesterday, it's somewhere not far behind me, not lie down and a young life. This night, this entire chip of the mountain, this whole piece of the village, have to float the serious atmosphere of silence, a silence. This night, coldest pure, for the world shed a Cream. Cold scent, from the memories seems favor yesterday, favor light silk floated into my idea, gradually rendering the vanquish of a gray color, covered with dust like. This moonlight, no warmth, but a chilly vent. Le closely with people who are still alive,moncler vests sale, it seems to be embedded in the flesh, ambition I cut, even in the doubly. From not thought that I was twenty annuals age ambition command goodbye to a friend the same old. All elapse afflict becomes pale and languid at the moment, all the fragrance at this moment have convert even bitter than painful. I could not aid but shed tears, could not help but wail quietly. This namely the life? So short, incredibly sad. Away Y, I once anew feel the soul is drawn, is it a nightmare in life is truly blank? Shaking in the breeze rustled the leaves, seems to acquaint what, perhaps, they also grieve for the life of this dying cry. Who do and who with,UGG Triplet Boots, and who departed who. Friend said: I looked at this piece of barren land and this land was once surrounded by joy and pleasure of the educate, had a sudden gratitude for a good phase of years,UGG Caspia Boots, listening to Y in the behind said to me: cold air ambition once another mantled up, beat away the memory of my messy. Tonight there is no moonlight, black skies venues tend to fall sparsely fresh stars. The passing of life, at the moment it seems closer to us, and it also farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment