Thursday, September 6, 2012

good to so I can not leave him




Journey forgotten those things of: July july fact, when I break the stone out of time Karen Millen Solid Color, not the mountain into the eyes of the first printed with water north face online store, but pebbles. She then stood before me, confused expression hanging wide open round eyes. I was surprised at her feeling, and it feels so familiar, like we have been together, never separated like. I can not help but blurt out, who are you? She blinked, embarrassed tugging at the body of Mao said, I, I do not know. Curious, I asked her name? No parents? She looked at me strangely, and shook his head. I simply and quickly analyze yourself: no parents, no doubt, a nothing jumped out from the big rock monkeys. I hand out in front of her to say, if you are willing to follow me go! She did not hesitate, smiled and pulled my hand. I call myself the boulder, also played to her name, called pebbles. I was such as birth calves, fearless. I big way in the world with pebbles open shuiliandong made Huaguoshan With Bodhi Patriarch learned a good martial arts to conquer various monkey. Over time, the pebbles grew up getting prettier everyday, I admit, I liked her from the start, although it is also good, but I want to give her a more brilliant life. My ambition is growing. After all, inconvenient with a woman Chuangdangjianghu,. I told the pebbles I'm going to itinerant career, wait until I have the capital, came back to marry her! Pebbles of red blush karen millen cheap, her sadness took my hand and said she would wait for me. The other is five hundred years. Young and fit, I kept to commit self-righteous big mistake, makes heaven furious, the Tathagata my pressure in Wuzhishan under not freely. I despair, at first there struggling, later I will completely give up hope, really want to die. Fortunately, there are pebbles every day, came to visit me. She always cry in those days, I wanted to wipe the tears on her face, I can not do anything. I clenched teeth, she said, pebbles, and so I came out, be sure to marry you! She cried and laughed. I do not know is not my heart cries too strong to finally let God forgive me, they sent monk lifted my curse. The monk is a good man, good to so I can not leave him. Without me, he can not take through, though later the old pig and small sand, but still not enough. Is not a task Well, if we speed lift, you should soon be able to come back. I put my mind to tell the little stones, I hope she can give me some time, waiting for me to complete the task, and will definitely come back to marry her. I thought she would be crying, but she just smiled tolerantly says she can not make their own stone brother become unfeeling, she'll wait for me. And so I happily went, only to find that things are not as simple as I imagined. The monk is good, but good the other side is weak. He kept suspected me, accusing me of. I know this is a fairy to make the drive a wedge into account, but my patience is limited. King Skeleton Demon, I stormed off. Back to married pebbles go over my stable life. I thought. I see the back, pebbles extremely pleased, she excitedly pulling me around to visit these days Huaguoshan new atmosphere. However, I was not happy, and I picked up all matters of the wedding, I hope busy can I forget those annoying everybody's business. Wedding around the corner, but was Laozhu messenger interrupted. Learned monk need me, although my heart I fire still lingers Karen Millen 2012 Dress Clearance, but still could not stop coursing. Before I left, I was, as usual, promised to pebbles commitment However, the pebbles and expressed understanding or show her smile Puma Basket Brights, she just tears to say goodbye to me. I think her reaction is very strange, and want to ask an old pig pulled on the day he was impatient, pebbles figure in my eyes slowly narrowing. I think that the pebbles will still be waiting for me. I already could not get me off the ground successfully braved the fighting over the Buddha title back Huaguoshan pebbles, ask them, monkeys in the mountains actually not met, pebbles. Pebbles like never in my life. I looking at this Manshan to diffuse water loss. I do not know when Guanyin appear right next to me, she told me, the pebbles in fact me out of broken stone splash out a carbide slag. She just thousands of carnal thoughts subtle wisp of, I became an immortal carnal thoughts naturally broken pebbles of course, there will be no. I kneel in Huaguoshan, burst into tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment