Thursday, September 6, 2012

When I first arrived




Countryside of the wind: and the root lived in the county, comrades summer abundance in Fuxing Township. A couple of days ago he and I bring the grandchildren to go to Mount Emei playing a trip. Today, he invited me to a the renaissance township Southbridge tea garden take photo. Energy conservation, I decided not to open the car, go sit township bus. Car listening to a lot of human accidents, joke humor, this car can not taste. Came to the tea plantations, he has not arrived yet. I find a seat to sit down and enjoy this side slowly breeze blowing in the lengthy coolness, tea drinkers have side boisterous scene of contention to the tea money, you can also listen to the sea of ​​tea drinkers with impunity chat from tea drinkers Chat learned, the tea plantations boss Wu police officer's wife. I saw her tea and continued water greeting sent, busy as a bee. Finally, the boss only then look toward me, I say: When my money, the boss even said: Tea is the same price, is a 10 yuan. I first arrived, did not know each other, on what basis do not pay for it. I just look at her closing others a tea, I will dig in his pocket and pull out a one yuan coin forcibly stuffed into the boss hands, the boss reluctantly accept. I secretly admire: the simple folk! Just took a gulp comrades summer abundance. His boss cooked very, tea money, sitting next to him the tea drinkers Li rushing to the. The summer abundance to see the photos of his family, very focused. When I saw that picture of my grandson and the Emeishan monkeys photo, I particularly appreciate the grandson's than a monkey wizard face Gloves UGG Accessories, so I was particularly pleased. I enjoy photos at the same time, the peripheral vision found a problem: tea boss continued water only to give them continued to start, I thought it was inadvertently missing. Second, she is still only give others continued, do not give me continued Are they cooked, I was a stranger? Do tea continued water, drinking water can not be continued? Third, in front of her face, I drink it a cup of water, then the action is exaggerated cup Zhuoshang a place, enough to let her know that my cup anhydrous. She still did not give me continued water mean. I am baffled, When I first arrived UGG Delaine, she was so warm and kind, why it is so callous? Where to offend her? In town, I have already complained to the Consumers Association. I now had to put away the photos, got up to leave, With the displeasure of a cavity full of suspicion Road back to the city. Halfway, received a the summer abundance telephone, said I had left, and tea so they gave him cried while saying: teasing me? intention not received his money, he insists hypocritically pay me I found the game currency, called him change, that my intention has become hypocritical of; want to give back to him, and sometimes thought a good reason, so I had to take the simple approach of the teahouse, non-renewal of the water, to show the humiliation. At this time my wife called and said the car is lost North Face Womens Greenland Sale, and told me to get back to. The car lost of course is a big moral pleasant lost greater. Retrieve the car, can be long-term perspective, and find moral shall immediately went. So I condensate contingent under the car. Etc. Return the car I was thinking: yesterday supermarket to find my two coins, how will the game currency? I took out the remaining one, it really is a game currency. I do not play games UGG Bailey Button Sale, but where's the medal? Despite the car lost pay tea money to spend a few dollars fare rush moved the tea boss the tea boss even said Comrades said: Back home, the grandson holding velvet pigs came to me the good news: did not go into, you play, this is my filial piety Kazakhstan. Also Really made me laugh and cry. I blame the grandson causing me a fool funeral Germany: . A few days later, another thing to make me happy, and found my car. Listen to his comrades said, tea plantation boss a lot of pillows wind blowing to Wu police officers Karen Millen Multi Coloured Dress Sale, Wu officers desperate to Dunshou five days and nights before to catch the thief, recover the car for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment