Thursday, February 24, 2011

Female doctors asked, smiling me.

But with the Great Wall to go to see the woman, height 165 or so, not fat or thin, a waterfall black hair is tall tied at the head,, go up, the way to the hair also shook shook, just like a small unit flow of small waterfall, evil spirit it is good-looking. Liu mei, double-fold eyelid, on EDanLian, no trace over lip line without the lipstick lips is delicate and charming be about to drip,My dressed in black jeans, dressed in white coats, pink tight face since shyness, cheek unexpectedly slight red, slightly chuckled smiling at me coming here.

"Days, a beautiful woman in my heart secretly applauded wish" no wonder the Great Wall to me blind, to the woman is compared rise, if she would like a lotus blooming pink is, and I can only use will fade of pale jasmine to describe."

Woman gently came up to me and smile shy called sound "elder sister......" I stumbled briefly, hurriedly promised to "eh..." , the woman turned to gape of the female doctor, smiling, with sweet marrow voice let out a cry "aunt..." .

On the spot can't help my gape, even the Great Wall was ordered hole as "??" 1, then thrown did not move.

"You say that they are a couple is?"

"HMM..." I suddenly panicky rise, wish "finished, this time My really nothing done, what call are too clever to be wise, today be I understood a principle".

"Ha ha, she is my aunt table, is my mother's cousin, my aunt's daughter" woman always chuckled smile, a whisper with our explained.

Then suddenly I doubt, woman from a door is laughed at my presumptuous.

"Flower, that I just tell you this, how can you haven't told me is your doctor aunt ah" Great Wall finally woke up, silly ask floret to.

"I'm not sure today is on duty of aunt, again say, I just want to find aunt help, but I think you said method of good, the most important is, I wouldn't have time for you say clear ah" floret always chuckled laugh, two eyes consist in gazing at the Great Wall said.

"Ah... unexpectedly, in mountainous area is not only have such a beautiful woman, more importantly used feeling so loyal and firm?" I was not only and sighed.

"Flower, your parents or disagree with your marriage? Is really enough muddy, I also said they many times, the two men is a structured way, not be persuaded of" the female doctor said to gas.

"Aunt, my parents of the heart gas actually also quickly grinding finished, these a few years the Great Wall also helps us family did a lot of things, but everyone in the kua Great Wall is not only good also very filial piety, grow good-looking, but my parents also is the breath swallow not to descend, still be afraid I married the past suffering" floret whisper of say, two eyes for a choose macc makeups moment stared at her aunt look, a short while and looked me, more of the time be staring at the Great Wall to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment