Friday, February 25, 2011

My heart was pulled a sort of painful

Just want to entranced, table cell phone rang again, connect up on see, is it choose macc makeups my lawyer friend call you back.

"How to put the telephone mow the ages is no sound?" Friends in the mobile phone that head a little dissatisfaction.

"Ha ha, embarrassed, just think some things to get bifurcation god!" I PeiXiao said.

"Really wanted a divorce?" Friends sped past asked a sentence.

"HMM..."

"To reach an agreement?"

"He doesn't agree!"

"I say, your husband is this world a rare good men, even if you left, then find also cannot find better than him!" Friends suddenly and very deep said.

"You also think so?" I was a bit surprised.

"Men occasionally make mistakes, a fault confessed is half redressed!" Friends of concern said.

"Children all had, and also the small mistake?" 
"Oh? Really? That you Sue divorce evidence is very satisfied, can directly sued." Friends a little bit surprised the said.

"The question is, now that women and children are not, and my husband refused to publicly admitted that child is his" I have a little upsetly say.

"Hey hey... so ah, with man and a constantly handle marriage case experience is generally normal circumstance, if your husband is true with women outside affair, but also gave birth to the child,Metasomatic the woman is certainly all day last adamant4 make, or want money, either to birthright, disappear automatically, can saying is just like the dinosaurs, rare and rare!" Friend's words, like a thunder, vibration awake I've been veiled mind a corner.

"In fact, the women and children is not the key to the problem, the key is, we now mutual hatred!" I had to keep looking ground for divorce.

"So-called couples split the right, the reason for this, cannot generally be sentenced to divorce, as friends for, I still hope to you again careful consideration, with your husband communication and communication" the lawyer friend very sincere advised to.

"HMM..." I feel quite tired, have to hurry to hang up the phone.

I never knew, from a wedding also so difficult!

But the lawyer friend's words, the but again let I fell into deep thought, difficult way, meizi children,They really isn't husband? Don't always, husband have really what say not export difficulties?

No comments:

Post a Comment