Friday, April 1, 2011

thinking once and then

Fair point I said you are in my heart impression that you also mbt shoes sale say I feel it in your heart. GuLiang have shaped like unintentional said but was very disturbing he not clear cool summer can't answer the question how can answer.

Cool summer chuckled first seeing you very handsome second seeing you hate the third seeing you is a bully. Later still very well or dislike. Although sometimes also can make a person very touched to play yellow Sue for her for her to reprimand can Sue for her to skip class LiRuYan will find her but these words cool summer didn't say just know.

Your boyfriend. GuLiang have voice suddenly cold eyes more critical up looking at the nearby Sue togeher looked at it again side is cool summer but felt she didn't seem to like GuLiang hopes to see Sue togeher memories don't know if this is his illusion.

Let's go. Jamie cool summer took GuLiang yi hand purposely ignore Sue togeher toward his direction. Such action let GuLiang have confused.

Cool summer we talk. If the eyes can kill the GuLiang have already did not know death how many times.

Between us has ended. Quiet tone any rise and fall.

Why? One morning in soul to catch a cold summer that sentence: so we'll really never impossible. Say so it is so the ghastly the mbt bomoa firm as a sword general cut to his heart.

Sue togeher have I told you the obsession with reason people very sad like a lot of things are no reason I was always believe life so now also remain convinced that this is our life.

GuLiang yi can ask you to leave? I'd like to talk with cool summer alone.

GuLiang have just wanted to leave cool summer is holding his hand not to put very stubborn very stubborn. Don't walk Sue togeher the between us have nothing to say again please also find me or you is not in force me to leave the I will hate you light elm as for you home for the help we will appreciate love for life.

Jamie cool summer how could you told me so ruthless days ago is still very good us? Why? Sue togeher felt was near collapse edge.

Because I have never liked you since I like is GuLiang have now learned that he also likes me that I why here and you? People are selfish circle by love and love I selfish to want oneself to choose a lover.

When wanting to look cool summer dare not only took GuLiang isowis Sue ran back to MBT Rafiki class memories. Slightly panted sorry you also pulled in.

GuLiang have smiled although know what you just said is not true but I'd be happy to be you use how can be you and Sue togeher into this mess like? What happened?

Is willing to listen to a story? Buried in my heart for a long time now have been hurt my heart.

Jamie cool summer originally has a very happy families are in perfect 10 years old and destiny and she opened after another joke that year winter frozen river everywhere is also "a thick layer of ice to save one of his father in the river because naughty and regardless of the boys skating cold resolute jumped down finally boys saved his father in cool summer heart is simply a mbt moja great hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment