Tuesday, October 25, 2011

because we know each other



Memory, numerous human reached me, and perhaps this and additional causes,UGG Suburb Crochet Short Boots, they silently disappear in my globe. When a human and they will think of them, my center another in layers of waves and had distress, tears. A long period are no contact a friend, suddenly queried me if I bring text messages to forget him, I smile and vibrate his brain I do not understand how to answer to the once very good friends. Like a long time, reply to friends that I still memorize him, he still remembered the sensibility heart. I have many friends, if real or online, they are more or less left in my heart a lot of impressions. Perhaps women are true, the absolute can not let go of the past,UGG Classic Tall Boots, friends, or whether it namely now still lost contact, muse of them, I will have a care. In fact, the experience of a lifetime of memories are formed from the head can not be driven out, and occasionally childish thought, when there is a sorcery brain ambition persist to exclude those painful memories, leaving merely some excellent memories. Know they are too good fantasy, merely still absence to, because those bad memories make me sorrowful, but not forgotten. Weakness is the heart of a female too delicate, too soft. A friend to leave, let her sorrowful moment, while the aggregate live forget any scene. The long-lost friends, inexplicable departure, gave me a lot of wastage, maybe had contacts very happy. People all absence to live, always in constant awareness of life and way to fashionable friends, but I will never forget the quondam and friends, because I am a woman forget the past, memories of the past is like a woman, so I have no life progress, guarding the antique thoughts, and not repent of those who are weary of the concern yourself,UGG Jimmy Choo Siobhan Boots, so to be shrieked the sentimental woman. In fact, I hate this name, it is annoying, but also a staying hate their own, desolately voice. People's emotions is laborious to say, a woman's feelings is incomparable. Treat a friend, not injected too complicated emotions, easy is just a friend, or even to leave the long-term exchanges, have to have a definite scale, not too mawkish investment, make just the right distance and accurate, otherwise the wastage of secret and entreat. Like hedgehogs each other warm,UGG Classic Mini boots, too close, it will be dissimilar sting. Today, manuscript this text, is to be a friend of emotions, a time of disconnection, people are always quite frustrating. I remember a good friend to write the text, the text is always a trace of warmth. Many of our exchanges, mostly around the text, he likewise gave me excellent aid, whether it is text or morale, are the backbone of my very real, this is my forget. Friends of the exchanges are slowly unknowingly depth, depth of detail that is often inadvertently, into every other, slowly not longer do without. Perhaps those words and shrewd actions, are not value saying, but has been injected into the heart, will not forget. Passage of time, I see behind, Floating nightmare to geometry; shadowy sea of ​​faces, the digit of friends and friends pass along, an person finally left alone. Guarding their own earth, or calculate of those warm friends at this time, not alone, happy, happy tears. Waiting because a friend is not permanent, neither imprisonment, to give them total emancipation of space, so that friends may be a long time some. Many people think that friends ought be genuine honest, then do not say. I used to think so to do so. Will be too many to each other in good belief misconceiving and the burden is too blunt will make people feel very shallow, not a heavy emotion. This is my mini menial opinion, is my maximum recent change, be friends a tiny experience. But more often, or that phase of recollection and genuine friend of the daytime, that I too really feel inside, I handed over the hearts of the most genuine friends, the kind of exchanges, we tin say is enjoy it, so unforgettable. Gone, back, lost, and restored, so that friends will really regained it? I do not know, but I fight, my friends fight, and it is a reciprocal admission; I hope you can proceed to wish that friendship can be a long time, hope we can ascertain pleasure once. You say I did not forget, you forget, you are very painful. I can only weep, when will it be forgotten, it is our most pure friendship. You leave entire the time, my heart will care, will be very sad, and sometimes even tears. I adore the friendship we have, cherish the joy you gave me. I began to deem in destiny, in my subconscious, we have fate. In fact, I do not say anything, you do not want to say, because we know each other, fate will not give up completely on each other, those feelings will not accessible forget. You're right, life is dull, in the flat to ascertain some warm, find a friend, just let our hearts of those unhappy, which is a relief, a push further the fleshly earth. Years rush smiling about, your life arrange of edge I; laugh like a dream yesterday, today,UGG Uptown Boots, to bring SMS blessing. Friends is a life of wealth, friends are always happy, friends are remembered when moving and care; friends but likewise a dependent of the warm, do not want to lose, it will not lose, not to forget. Remember me, friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment