Saturday, October 22, 2011

I depend on her



Now I am a little afraid of folk, afraid of their sharp eyes, as terror their cold words. I stay by family, curled up, eager,UGG Fancy Boots, favor a dying cat, waiting for the employer apt cuddle and kiss. Some people say I not grew up, just a baby. Probably! I'm really equitable a child, the article of Cinderella phantom namely one day ambition happen to me, beautiful dance, smart raiment, I whirling,UGG Gaviota Boot, dizzy with. Suddenly broken,UGG Boots USA Sale, like heaven's rain, not stuff how many experience, the sequel is always destruction. Friends cry me, she cried, wailed so raucous. He lied to her her, I listened the voice of her center bleed. I smiled and said, or divided it. She hung up the call, I was dumb. Why do human have feelings, a person over a lifetime can no I? Movie unfailing love envy, merely I equitable spectators, always one outsider. I can not select this life, next life I absence to be a stone, not heart, but not the anguish. Recently miss the stars, God seems to be such a small wish even refused to make it occur. Open the skylight, actually circled at clouds in the round, I saw 1. I laugh, this is the 1st time in the quondam few days laughing. Closed the window, I am satisfied,UGG Jimmy Choo Kaia, notwithstanding I understand it namely only aeroplane searchlight. In my heart namely is a star, the world's most beautiful diamonds. These days I watch myself trapped in the network, students occasionally encounter a few pleasantries, likewise met her. She said namely he and she and her nice, she smiled and I wailed. Why? Why not? She had a few days to go to Fujian, I held behind tears bless her. A active and determined matron, never succumbed to whichever person. This period lost. She is quite happy. This is her curse. I see out the window, dark one. Stars come out or not. I remember her by educate, always favor the stars. Then we are simply the same as spring water, without any impurities. In front of each other is a vacant sheet, to share our mystery. Middle of the night she and I always hiding in the yard, he was talking almost her, about the hereafter, said after. Gradually,UGG Coquette Slippers, I depend on her, whereas she younger than me, but I always variety of emotion around in the sister. She loved him, loved for 3 years. I touched her face, inquired her, you love me? Love! She embraced me to answer. But I know, I always contrast him. We too pulled the hook, said the day behind the wedding. Now that I muse is really naive. Can we go back, it was just portion of the time two kid. Today, the sun, I think tonight the stars surely beautiful, but I do not ambition to look the.

No comments:

Post a Comment