Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You figure there is not news



You think, why leave noiselessly without a word apt linger? Like you, I Qiannian your mood, you do no feel? When you face the mirror couple xingmou,UGG Uptown, you do not feel it is Fenger's eyes staring by you? The old feud among the two-year-old did no convert the gap between you and me, we have similar eyes, we have the same good and the true, we too have with us does not match the age of naivete, a filmed of Vivid picture, let us away from the shade though, merely still laughing. Like you, this time I am quite lonesome, after the long-awaited outcome was not seen you, you do work? Why such rapidity to go, leaving few words? I tin not forget my mama in hospital, thousands of miles above the road came the sound of your welcoming worried, should not favor to converge ashore 1 person, which would have left her memo in a few words namely equitable clutch the eye, grabbed the heart. Like you, not watch your shadow, I do not understand your new position, thousands of miles above the road in addition to my thoughts and tie him down, there is prayer. I hope you all well, I wish you always the Shun,UGG Kensington boots, who is lacking a very painful entity, behind family, see kin diagram,UGG Coquette Slippers, adored ones can not hear the familiar words, these human are tortured, you know? Miss, and had to speak to you too, while I 1st came to this house, the family knew numerous of them (web), I understand, the extensive network, we are one of the drop, and eventually there is a different, yet can be one to memorize,UGG Jimmy Choo Siobhan, think it is being peruse. You remember you said then? You said there Fenger in, you spbring an end to ... this family with Fenger, you eat their words, at least today, you leave as Fenger is silent, is a renege. Like you, these 3 words is not just my own sensibilities, why do not you come back home to see, namely sentence greetings, one by one to detect namely the footprints are to tie him down and your thoughts. At this point, I suddenly feel that you are a Think you, that only a cute tiny monkey firecrackers diagram, I do not see how long? You to where to go? I can not forget the breeze patriarch PubMed attention to family, to me, you are salute to assist me, members, and in a timely form to the greeting, nice mood largest family site. Many human are dismissive of the virtual object, but a sincere, good people, even in the virtual web, you really won this numerous people compliment you, so you can not see you to the true figure of the same We feel thoughts. Like you, maybe the age of my little sister reason than falling, falling I did not tranquility her sister, her tranquility, said: Lost and down. Like you, you are not at home, patiently tapping the wooden fish livestock sub-question of your whereabouts, sisters onward the lonesome track to your home, I saw the scene with them is the same, the home was empty. Like you, I am sorrowful to say to Fengming brother, you are hostage Peony God, you know? People esteem your concerns with your sight, but not you feel really lost. Like you, it has been said: as his mind to build a pure ownership, so that people miss is worth it to reside! Let their minds to meet, so that my marrow happiness, so that my brilliant course of life, this tumble worthy! . confidence, we enjoy each other to send pleasure and fun to you, in addition to that you still absence you, dear sister of delight (Ling son) sister, you can listen the text Fenger and many faithful cry the sound it? You figure there is not news and we always hung up, read your pure, true, good,ugg kid boots, like your humor, funny, more like you to agree spring water, clean, cool the slightest moisture into the heart, dear sister hi sister, we want you, want your greetings and best wishes, like your humor and straightforward, more like your sincere sentiment later the words of life, from your tight beliefs, we all want as you did definite sixty annuals lived up to the superb, dear sister like sister, like you, really want you to look inward to your voice and shadow appearance ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment