Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cried together



A week of agreeable weather, sallow a.m. frost, the winter sun lukewarm and comfortable. Out of the window remove sky, the window aboard the layer, Qing Yang a little leakage of tulle in the sun, a piebald floor. Thoughts on the low tether slowly distorting fingers, slowly spread in the calm p.m. ... ... days, quite blue. Cloud, quite pearly. Wind, very light. Miss the consciousness, very soft. This afternoon, human are sleepy, the mood namely idle, thoughts Ruoyun,ugg women boots, rootless leaning already dispersed in space. Looked up out of the window, I do not know by this time you are like me visualize every other in calm. We always period the cracks falter, namely day has long been a Sentimental fragrance into a vein, into every other's blood, and respiration of life and decease. Growth, progress, proud, fall, laughing and tearful, introverted, silent. Time, we vaguely remember the ache of yesterday, the thorns that stab the palm of your hand, still in pain with the memories. Stripped of camouflage lusty, who did not crack the scars in the lung to the pain is too anxious? Also memorize that sleet it? Weeks old and I trek the night, finally you that the snow in their natural place in the sun after the encounter, we embraced, we jumped, we wailed and laughed, smiled and cried. Has been very muscular in the memories storage, I understand you also. Tao said apt watch your baby, early afterward month, I did no time. Not willing, the end of July I am act you a wonder onset that momentary concern, but you see by the Olympic Games to Beijing. Although you Finally accumulated attach, come to naught. Tao child can see you, I merely do the crowd. Tao child has been in front of me showing off how cozy you how, and Xuanwu Lake walk, I panic the most jealous of the entities. Elastic index, we have learned in years muffle. Tao son, you and I, one south, an north,UGG Cove boots, an, in life learned to wait. Was narrated in the novels of adore, in fact, have been very far away. All the wounds will heal in the passage of time in, without a track. The climate is very dry north, I was very amused, your face is still handsome, easy to flowering. I remember San Mao said: adore whether you do not appliance the dressing, eating, calculate the money, slumber these real life is not cozy to Forever's. We always apparently know that romantic than edible stamps. Joan shrieked to complain incessantly, that you have changed, transform unreasonable. I was listening to laugh, and very proud smile, because only I know your heart is still. Years ambition not alteration anyone of your feelings of simplicity, I know, that year, in that the snow, few of us holding hands onward the native location of the wilderness junket with you all the direction to sing the melody I Fell, got up to sing, that pride tin definitely ruddy sky. Life of a page, forever caught off guard when the male is life and life torn off. You, let me,UGG Fringe Cardy, pain in numerous folk. When a dependent on a accustomed, the variety of cut is phoned stripping, how tin one feel dejected, regret and tears long. Can, you, me, and Tao son, eventually learned to draw in the cold in a warm, even if necessary the slightest, even if it is slender and very infrequent heartiness, can also be retained. Season in the rotation of the total in occasional, cold days and then I know you will not alarm, God closed a door, always open distinct window, we in this window, the far sea. This afternoon, jot some text to bring you from afar. Make the text via the smokes, fly to your side, open your hand, close up, and then thin them ends up heart. Perhaps my words a little soft, a little sad, yet you will understand my feelings, and for I understand you hide under the sorrows and lull face. Longtan strip off the bottom of the heel underneath, I know you are unstoppable determination, Last Stand, Come Yishui Han winds beat, erased tears, tranquility and collected, you difficulties linger in the ancient chief metropolis, it on, surely retaliate. I'm elated of you, you did it! The warmest memories of my marrying night shot, in mandate not to affect your learning, I did not notification you, you never know your mommy jaws the message, furious non-stop from the north come back, shuttles drove the automobile the night broke into my house. When I wore the marrying dress staring amazing cloak Dicey you stand in front of me living, I could not help but approach out Qiaqia my face, it hurt me, you arise to be true. Cried together, just kas long asthis globe, have you, good! Know? Such an afternoon, would favor to arrive to you in a hurry the city, even now equitable a easy hug, thin smile, I depart that, I have to tightly, you refused to let work of the viewpoint perception: this life, after years of calm, twists and corners, you are not a human to face. You, me, and Tao child,UGG Classic Short Sparkles, we will always be together. Any things, so you and I are propagating more resilient bravery. This winter, the surface is very mild, in truth, we are well aware, the real latent in the post-cold, but we are not fearful, for,ugg kids boots, you, me, and Tao son, our hands always drag together. Our vision in the years stubbornly persists.

No comments:

Post a Comment