Tuesday, October 25, 2011

let us in the vast sea



Meet warm, pleasing! See, good. Good mood, pleasing! The same wish, have a nice mood each daytime accompanied at! ! I am no the wind, merely you always absence apt blow off sorrow; I'm no rain, but you forever want to mail a rainbow later the rain; I'm not heaven, but you always want to come as the well-being; I am not the earth,ugg fluff flip flop slippers, but you always want to close side. Say I will adore my good friend! Let my blessings, merry to make you cheerful always. There namely no agreement, we have met in the extensive Kombo; did not promise, we are joined to every additional love Heart; no mysterious, we shift among center honest to jot; no vow, we are friendship can continue forever. I wish friends elated happy each daytime! I strung with pleasure, with a good mood while the guide, draw a happy match, the dismiss of the night sky in your heart, occasioning a Happy New Year, happy long! Poetic encounter, crop the intoxicating pulchritude of the realm of feelings and poetic appearance. Cantabile friend, planted the psyche of dreams and addiction with perfection of holy days. Thank you friends, such for orchids. Greeting is a ship, no matter how far you are, how far it tin send adore; blessing is an umbrella, raining days, it can come with you; miss is an signal namely lets each other heart to heart. A message is a blessing: bless my friend and happy every daytime,UGG Glove! Often willing to friendship! Truth forever! New Year is coming! I wish you a Happy New Year,UGG Roslynn Boots! - Thank you, my dear friend, for you truly are accompanied at easy plain years imbued with the warmheartedness of friendship. Thanks because your continued amuse and encouragement to me, Thank you for reading my treatise and my criticism. Bless you, my dear friend, no stuff how many you have received salutations, I still attempt you my sincere wishes; no stuff how much you yet have a happy, I remain silent chant for you. Wishing you a Happy New Year, good health, pleasure and good fortune. I wish you too think a lot of minds in 2011, the United States the text constantly. Rain rain, mist sometime, bring a message to send truce; sensibilities honestly, meaning rain, Partition is the brim of the sea; road span of the mountain repeatedly and again, flying the fact and wishes; fireworks abrasive, smiling clamor, happily forever. Such as blue, Happy New Year! Hard journey! Good repose, to cherish their own ah! I wish 2011, happy lot,UGG Langley! A lot of amusement, happiness forever! Early to warm spring sun Mei good. Feelings such as flowers bloom fine thread, salutations, warm warm subjugate! Chun-an, ah, my friend! ! Chinese New Year award you a Wishing Tree, full of pistachios above results, fortunate plum, sweet melon, dates rich, warm plum, peach happy, lustrous smooth your luck a year, offer a blessing of the heart, in this particular days, favor happiness, smug, happy, flowers, and all best wishes with you. Happy New Year mysterious life, ups and downs, chromatic life; ruddy, yellow, blue and green; acknowledge students varied as a tread TV series, favor your life as the CCTV Spring Festival Evening, extra exciting, I wish you the new year, splendid flower pen! The aggregate number of days in life are the most cherished, the heart always hard to forget a few friends, drift from the rain in the spring, to Snow swirling winter, whereas not always together, they constantly meditation in their hearts. Thank you in life have such a good friend. Thank you for your concern and assist, I wish you and your family: Happy New Year, good health, averaging anything work smoothly! Such as blue sister, Rabbit happiness, hope you flat, not a good mood. A text message, a string of blessings: I wish Rabbit happy, happy, perfectly healthy, cozy, circular and circular, and the U.S. United States, is booming! I wish you a happy ingenious, excellent work continue! Smooth, 2 dragon off, Sanyangkaitai, Four Seasons truce, Five Blessings, Double Six, Seven is high, all intentions to the Finance, ninety mind, faultless. Such as blue, I bless your eyes some humidity, but is more of a warm heart; Thank you,UGG Bailey Button Krinkle, such as blue! Really hope that our life more happy and well-being, fewer sad, and sad! But, life always gives us a glass of honey water filled in the meantime sent a bitter medication, the sound of these blessings, I am willing to be stronger! Much grip as blue! Such as the blue: I read your essay Yes ah! I am grateful to destiny, let us in the vast sea, never met in the text for the corner of the web to transform intimate friends; I am grateful to live, let the passageway of years, wading in the text between the feelings of each other's good belief; I thank Over the elapse annual, let us unforgettable memories and double friendship and warmheartedness; thanks literature web, let us flavor this moment of enthusiasm graceful flying each other's hearts! Xie Ru-Lan Hsieh's blessing! Your warm words, melted snow, blow green willow spring, maintaining the heart. Good fortune in your network in a good mood, always happy! Literary fruit harvest, harvest sincere friendship! Warm wishes, warm friendship. Touched at the warm, warm to warm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment