Tuesday, October 25, 2011

we always stand along your sid



This a.m.,UGG Classic Short Sparkles boots, the call ringing often ringing, eyes closed, I caught the bedside phone issued a ambiguous voice: do you Yilianyoumeng you? I do not horrify your Prince Charming, right? it? cried a mini angry tone. Yi Gulu this period I did not get up from bed in the elapse yet also at the mobile phone of lady-like shouting: a tiny bit of conscience, since I remember, otherwise the consequences could be ruinous actually a yo! the newspaper, she has been quite heart and mind, I apparently remember that time to receive a matrimony authorize alternatively when Li companion me, when the Li look serious to me her husband said: to you, her plenary life's pleasure depend on you, hope you can take to be her. Li husband showed me a message sent to him: wedding,UGG Original Sundance Boots, I hope you ambition to give her pleasure, I wish she did not prefer the wrong person,UGG Suburb Crochet Short Boots, living in far away I hope you happiness, joy, to life attach. where I said: . Korea a few years later came back from Xinjiang, and now it is the human have changed. Li inquired me on the phone you getting wrong? Well not loving couple? At this point, I was silent, how do I acquaint the Korea immediately I have stray beyond the wall of the matrimony, namely solitary single individual. I tin even say namely not having one optimistic sensibility very wrong. After a quiet, Korea seems to detect to what I queried gently: I strangled on the Li said: students by home, then another several age classmate friends, we speak about everything together, the differ locations of the sea cynical McCain, on the point after every tick bit, then talked about each person's feelings, life marriage, when it comes to me, I was variant quiet, Ling knows my situation now, Lala Li silently told her that my husband and I have been divorced, Laguna feel behind hearing to melancholy, tears, said: reality, your future is merry, you do not have a earth he did not lose it, you still care about you love your kin, you have a good friend of us, we will always aid you, yes, we always stand along your side, this time Ling, Ping, Xia nodded his pate should be heavy and the Laguna. In truth, I am not single, there are numerous around me concerned about my kin and friends. Dined, we went to Ling opened the Kara OKAY auditorium singing,UGG Desoto, Margaret sang it for my first people to bid goodbye to the single loved, to love, my dear people to bachelor, rose represents love, may you find true love belongs to you! tears in the flow, but moved to tears in the fly. Korea to wipe my tears on my cheeks,UGG Montclair Boots, said: Other friends said: the anthem Li glass toward the automobile waved, then tears that blurred my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment