Monday, October 22, 2012

also seems to be quite like a swarm sister




Way to school away from home town school walking two hours in order to, on the road can not be fun, to stay or to go two hours is not enough. Countryside to the town is a mud road, almost when the road is as Hanghang wah-wah, a rain will be from the mud covered. Defilement. Village to a town car, rarely, occasionally there will be one or two tractors from the village to the town, sometimes soliciting land from the town down the car, the adult is a school child is fifty cents. Family conditions are good enough that there will be a motorcycle. But on the way to go, or not more than a handful. Children like our home is small or has never been in the money, the car three years of junior high school career, my memory seems to almost never sat back, walked. A Sunday afternoon, we have to rush to the school, sometimes encounter the tractor, the tractor driver will not stop and wait for us these school children up, we only trot to catch up from behind to climb. Go up will go up, and did not catch up or did not go up, it had no choice but to continue to countersink went their way. Tractor kids generally on the driver was not scold, but also not told us to go on. Most days I have been in free tractor. Rickety pulled all the way to our town. Eat the dried vegetables Grandma every week to give me two dollars, the class some five weeks. Go to school every week with two large bottles of dried vegetables to eat. What soybeans dry, dried radish, beans dry, pickled mustard stem, which are eaten, and a food that is three years, so now are not interested in these dried vegetables. Now school children would probably have been without food to school to eat. The school has a place to buy food, each meal is Ermao. Seems in my memory, is also almost did not buy to eat a lot of each to eat when people do not bother to get into, there is a reason Province shall bloom, next to the snack shop, where also seems almost did not buy. I do not know then do not eat snacks or Zende. So many children like ours, money will not be spent. Each time to after the holidays, pocket money by a little money into the workers, peasants and soldiers. Most of the money to save down the grandmother, then few of us are with the grandmother. Also to a small wooden box now lying not spent three peasants and soldiers, are not a dime a dozen, and only when the pictures. The envy of his classmates a lot, probably about fifty. Mau and I have been sitting comparable, left and right position, so also more profound impression on him, and he is one of the students of the class number of each test. Some understanding naturally to him, when he first entered junior high school, the first time I saw him on the nose a little green things, thought it was ink. I tried to tell him that his nose on something, he touched one, and went away, I put it embarrassed. I do not know was how to think, and I also rash to go away. Until later learned that his birthmark, he did not tell me, listening to the students that ground. I envy him, not because of his good grades, but because of his father. Almost every week, his father would give him something to send food to send. His father, has left a very deep memory gave me. Is an out-and-out farmers, very kind, very gentle, if not many, black skin, his face black beard. I remember almost every Wednesday, his father would send him vegetables or fruit to. Mau less speak with his father, does not know is embarrassed, or lack of time. Every time he took things turned to the classroom, the father to see into the classroom, he will be turned away, his back was so cordial. Class father will see so many children, only Mao, but also time to see him. Mao-he may not know is how happily. My parents for three years did not Jinjiao Men have seen my look. The children from the town near home room and board, far enough away, like me in the school room and board one week to go home. So each time came home like a hungry wolf-like. Every time I see Mao father, I am very envious of Mao, not only study, there is a such a good father. Every time I see Mao father back, I would stare innocently looked at him to leave, I miss my father like him to see me. Very sad that the father had a semester is finally back, listen to mom is sick, still medicine. Dad very happy to see us back in the first week, to see that we're going to go to school, he from his pocket and showed my sister a ten dollars. This is my school has to get the most money. In fact, I do not need to spend money, but this is dad to felt very happy. Do not spend I also put it in a bag. Sunday afternoon, and I slept with a classmate classmate Xiao our accommodation came, I slept with Shaw also to the dorm to many people was that she and I live in to go to bed . I put my father gave me ten dollars thing she said, showed her watched. I am pleased to look she saw, she laughed. Ten is a lot of money for us, was probably because I love to show off, and only she can see where I put it. Throughout the afternoon to sleep at night, I are very excited. The early study hall the next day, I happily took the bags into the classroom. The hand touched schoolbag last night on a place to put money, suddenly did not touch to touch touched. Schoolbag turned over upside down again, anxious I felt like crying, fear of being misunderstood. So refrained. Day are nodding Youyou ground, but also had no desire to classes, lectures, thinking about what happened last night, I know that she took night sleep drowsily, I felt the bed move a bit to just I did not expect that she will get my money. Back to the dorm, I looked at her, she was a little embarrassed. I also did not tell the homeroom teacher said, is that the heartache. The finish to this week, I did not say a word to her. Until later, I do not want to talk to her. This week to see her, to think of it, I hid in bed crying, this is the first time my dad giving money to my, I never thought I told the head teacher says, I do not sleep with her, did not tell the teacher to say the reason he moved to live with my sister. Winter in December of that night, has been very cold, the next few days of snow during the day and the days are very short, the snow on the ground and scale, and so the end of the examination, five o'clock, originally thought many students stay in school, after another classmate, carrying bags out of the gate, because it is a bit cold, I collated the books mentioned in the dorm room. Entered the dormitory, dorm room empty, left my bed not packed well. And then ran out of the dormitory to see, classroom, dorm room UGG Kids Bailey Button Triplet Boots, has almost all gone almost. Sister carrying bag came in and asked me: Sister, how to do, as if all went home, left us cold days, and they have black. I said: or we go home! Having hurriedly finishing blanket, lay the package, the not Zhuangwan book on the bucket, there is a clean slate, clothes, 7788, put on the quilt, installed equipment in the bucket The bag is bulging, I took the quilt, sister carrying a bucket, all the way out of the dormitory. Walk in the white snow, probably came out from the dormitory had eight now. Are days in the rural black will go to bed, not to mention the weather was cold. Air conditioning blowing to us from time to time, most poor hands and face, there is such a heavy burden on the body. Walking seen come before this could be seen come on the road, but fortunately the snow, everywhere white again, according to the Road UGG Sundance Grab Bags, also in vain, and not black touch ground. Wish to have a car drove up, beating the hope that the 70-year-old grandfather, grandmother to pick us, but that is impossible places, because Grandpa and Grandma are getting on in years, do not know that we want to come back. Desiring to my dad, mom to come pick us up, my brother is also okay, but unfortunately these people seem distant. Sister After all, a little younger than me, she said from time to time: sister, I pails hand pain. Really no way, I also had to help her with a will. The night seems very long, very long, air-conditioning, and really really cold sky. Our hands, face red with cold red. Sister said: sister, how long to go to get home to call it? Sister, I mention really does not move, and also walk. I always say: fast, and you look to turn the corner and then transferred a bend, and then sub-crescent will to. In fact, to be honest, I do not know, not sure how long it takes to go home. Like the sister said, really cold, good sink, tired, occasionally looking back to see if there is no car to. And sister foot deep shallow kick walked suddenly behind a little voice, seems to want to as sister and I hastened to stop by the vain the snow, head toward the rear, and so he was pleased to open Come here. A motorcycle, sister cried pleased. I cross standing in the middle of the road, is indeed a motorcycle, car is a male body armed. Motorcycle around packed full of even one person would fit, does not he did not want to take us a ride. No way had to let him go past, and the heart originally wanted to set out my sister a ride is good too! See the good that red face, hands, heart is not the taste. Filed what the sister said: Let's go! We will soon be home to the ground. Do not remember later how to go home. Only know got home called Grandpa, Grandma, startled them. The grandmother said: are so late, how to come back UGG Kensington Boots, the weather is so cold. Hastened to light a fire grandfather, grandmother is sad for our land, home is already more than eleven, back home, feeling cold and hungry, with tears running nose flow out. The grandmother said: the sea ya, you two red face, a good look at the world the most beautiful. Grandma is I do not know to comfort us? Is still true. Grandmother cook a lot of food, noodles, or package of eggs, fried rice, we eat a naked home is. This article from the past touching story class students Mau is a very introverted person, good grades, a bit stiff. Is a very clever man, of course, academic or he can while watching martial arts novels, while listening to the English class. See the English teacher, a question he would not have got it wrong. Peng is also a very smart students, he can put a dollar ended up two with ten, five ended up with from time to time with my performances, he learned new magic. In fact, if his mind in learning, certainly not worse than the Mau. High sub-contact, but also because he has been sitting behind the reasons, so he is not very understanding. Ling and glue is a good girl, good grades, looks very delicate. Yuan is a very hardworking boy reading classes above the fewest efforts, the most motivated. I heard his bad grades junior high school, and later into slowly through efforts to catch up, and become better grades students. Wave is a very honest, very shy boy, his songs have been very nice, he was also accompanied by a classmate of my school the longest, more shy, so to graduation that he did not in our class, loud sang a song. His songs seem to never just sing to yourself to listen to, but fortunately, from elementary school to junior high school, I used to sit behind him, so you can often hear him singing. Wei is a class of my best students, good grades, often, do not know will tell me to. Special moved him and me at the same table, him in front of the students and the students in front of me, the relationship is not good fight every day, the students in front of him insist on switching places with him, he refused, do not know is that he was reluctant to leave I am, or what is the reason, that the impression left me a very deep memory. Homeroom teacher to come forward until later, and only then his position to swap seems to be some heart quit reluctant. The Later Wei and waves are assigned to other classes, I was feeling very lost ground. There is a comparison, and I come classmates Cao Wei, she is a very active person, character, cheerful, optimistic about the class activities, she is the most positive. Ming is a civil and military fists boy, also later learned. Class grades are good enough, like to bully me, so they do not have too much of a good impression. Heaps and heaps of jobs are to show me, so I write them. A bunch of boxes, often I went to wash. We are eating a big pot, each class with the rice box to be installed. Clean the classroom is my thing. Like three years, I remember that I have done most. I do not know my good bully, or do not want lazy, or do not love to haggle. Anyway, they all like to call these to do it, I do not bother to refuse them. Mau also love to bully me, once hand accidentally touched in his desk, I did not expect him to blow crushed, till my tears in the eyes has been transferred. And was at the same table, he also drew a demarcation line, who are not allowed to cross the line, once homework when written forgot there were a military demarcation hand arm is naturally more to him boundaries, did not expect to split the palm crushed and hit my arm numbness shrink back. I really do not know that these boys are not seen too many martial arts novels. Transfer student class to turn away some students, some students also points to go, and turn to a few students. Mo is a transferred do not know what is the reason she came in, stuck on me, wrap me. She was a child growing up in the town, so spoiled, and they especially love to eat snacks. Every day, pulling me, whether it is on the toilet, or go snacks or buy food to eat. I rarely eat snacks, snacks each time, she always points me half, I told her: do not eat. Seemed to look down on her, she will be very angry rejection in my hands. So naturally also got her a lot of benefits. Her generous family conditions, the tall Tiao can be regarded as a small Meirenpeizai. Every day I tell her inseparable that twenty-four hours separated the teacher assigned to her dormitory, she will not. Non with me and my sister are crowded in a bed. She often chatted Mau, talk to students, talk that she does not like, hate of people, sometimes far apart chat, meet every day, every day together, she always had lots to talk about the topic and I. Really strange, in retrospect amused. One night, the dorm people may dream long into the township. She also could not sleep, I'm not sleepy, she pulled me into the quilt. Q: you think Shigeru how to. I slept drowsily replied: ah, okay, learning or. Did not expect the investigation dormitory teacher, has walked quietly to the bedside. Hand and knocked you two to come out, I ah UGG Dakota Slippers! Slamming, is caught by the teacher. October night is still a little cold, we two quietly follow the teacher down the stairs, when we live in the fifth floor. Come??% ​​8 UGG Coat? 5??, The teacher said loudly: As you??% 9? 5?? Long, but also take the lead in speaking??% 9? F?? True line! Sleep??% 8? 7??! Along??% 8??? Run twenty laps give me on to go to bed. Mo stood where I feel very ashamed of. Mo wearing clothes much, standing where has been stomping. I have to run covered in sweat, sleep ran awake, finish later. Mora me, said to me: and the sea, I am sorry, I am sorry. I hugged her and cool the body, she said: all right, we hurry to go, you froze cold, I'm fine. So, I hugged her and did not say a word on the floor. Ghost created a hubbub bedroom ground, said the toilets inside the haunted, a bloody hand stretched up to ask you to be a paper from the toilet following. I heard the previously built toilet all the grave. As long as the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, will appear. Everyone scared dorm no longer dared middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Some really wait any longer, put pull up and went together to the same sleeping partner. A night, Mo straining to push me, call me whisper, I asked her how, she said: go to the bathroom, I'm afraid. In fact, I'm not sure that I am not afraid. I said: that up, I will go with. She took a flashlight, toilet lights, she told me to go in front, pulling her tightly behind me, follow me UGG Sandra. Into the toilet, she wanted me to shine a flashlight toilet hole. I told her: Nothing you on it, I'm right next to you watching you. Her action fast, you've ran in front of me. Probably because he was nervous, coupled with a bit scared, looked up and did not see the mirror. Mirror reflective my shadow shines inside. She scared screaming ah! Ghosts! Sea, Come on! Her a call, and I was shocked with a torch is a mirror. I say: Mo, all right, do not be timid in a mirror, calm. She was the pressure of cross God, set eyes, really shocked. I said: you make a fuss, I'm behind it? Worry about anything. The Xiaohe back to the bedroom. Have a crush Mo Mau Needless to say have a crush on Mo, Mao also should have a favorable impression. Or Mau exam will not let me cheat them. Then one week the students liked group sister, all day long that group sister cried. I listen to feel a little tired. Weeks the goodwill of the group sister, all written on his mouth, his face. Group sister to you, sister group which you eat. The groups sister seems less love to pay attention to him, the group sister seems to have a crush and Mau. Look at her, look at Mau eyes, his face full of Mau body. Sometimes weeks to give the group a sister thing, if mao in group sister to see a Mau will accept. But Shigeru seems absent-minded, stiff manner. May be called the group of sister relationship so tired all day long! Can be described as the bystander. Tall, also seems to be quite like a swarm sister, because from time to time to see if he approached the group of sister. Then always feel the group sister how happy girl. It was understandable. Exam, I sat in the Mau behind me and he is sitting first row, Mo was sitting in the last row, just opposed to me. Shigeru suddenly answers addressed to me, to me it whirl to the Mo, I see a Mo, Mo with his eyes looking at me, intended to show me, I whirl to her answers. I tried hard to soft ball, she forced a whirl, she just received, but I'd be miserable to see the homeroom teacher, the teacher called me out the bitter lessons of the meal was that wronged. I also have a good impression of the students, it is Wei, the class only a good boy for me. He later assigned to other classes, really want to find a few classmates I asked him in my guest book on unnamed graduation, nor the cicadas. Class so many students, and certainly there are a lot of students feel good, just because I met with them than less, so I do not understand. Some even a little memory. Mo Later, before the Chinese New Year to my home, my family lived there until her family urged her to call me home New Year, she Loving Xin 8% 7?? Leave my house, and embarked on a journey home. New Year fish we eat poor. Later to listen, not to mention: She grew up with a male student in the same town in Iraq very good impression on her, but she did not have a good impression of him. Junior high school three years of life bit by bit, though bitter, but it is pure. Also particularly remembered period of romantic reading age! (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment