Monday, October 22, 2012

looking at the familiar you still




On a rainy cloudy day is a sad day, had opened a door that is full of scars hearts, they beat a faded keyboard. Out the window dripping rain, relentless knock banner hearts; ignorance return squally indiscriminately Fannong the memories of this feeling is yearning? Or torture? Myself trapped in this inexplicable thoughts, unable to extricate themselves! I lit a cigarette, caught in the yellowed fingertips of smoke slowly rising too familiar with the smoke around around, always old things remembered, willingly followed years of deep eyes, waiting for the season to season of autumn leaves, hidden in the depths of their minds, entangled complex, lonely tell the sorrow of Shame UGG Tess Boots. The memory fragment increasingly sad, I decided to use text to pick up many emotions, many stories in which things merciless changing, becoming somehow, I still stood there, the heart can no longer pay not justify why memories always so cruel, I try to forget, but more profoundly, if I turned around, perhaps no one would see my tears, this sad, dark day, nasty demons, the ambush comes always at this time, a long absence ? Fate? Torture me random Fannong memories, but can not find the time, I try to struggle in these troubled times, the idea of ​​what they were still in situ; why the fate of such a teaser? This is what rain? Hard to beat this earth? It's to tell? Or pouring in UGG Bailey I Do? That harsh thunder doing? Tortured decades of complex they count? Attachment? Or fool? Who UGG I Do Wedding Collection? Willing to listen? I think I can be like listening to the rain, or so nasty UGG Bailey Button Bomber Outlet, my stereo to the maximum, perhaps, that faint for the pain of the heart will not shed tears that nasty sell mobile phones, this time to call me to fix the computer, really. , bother! Since I can not stay, why not leave the familiar voice and other characters again embrace? Decade, this is a fate also laughing at me? So be it, ridicule it, simply putting a single cycle a decade ago, we are a child, innocent and pure that I long deep note of your smile, you laugh from the dimple, you turn and beautiful Once upon a time? I began to forget you, I try to want to forget, but more miss if the memory is a river, that your memory the thorn, from time to time I can not get bar; Today, ten years later, looking at the familiar you still beautiful smile, I found that I went back in time, this is a feel? What is this? Why can not look you in? Why restless? You say that I still have not changed, and a recognized me, you said that I was not the quiet silent; fact UGG Men's Classic Short Bomber Outlet, I really want to say, not changed is the heart to heart, if solidified, all clouds; when at the moment I find that I still stood there UGG Plumdale Outlet, but you can see a cold shell! I hate, I hate the past, and I hate that like a bewildered, I was a stupid big skull fish was caught ashore also big from the head, swim swim thought he was still in the origin never knew, everything changed the rain stopped, also solidified the thoughts, maybe I like the rain, and hold back the pain in my heart, and this dirt dirty with pouring the rest is clean, it is quiet and I know that this feeling is like an hourglass, even if they invest more, pay more, the relentless sand or will flow away little by little, everyone has forgotten people, thoughts like sand through your soul, the love buried in the sand, as well as your smile I think that love can lead people to become cruel, the original love into my heart needle knot, embarrassed, and I always lurked, Sometimes I can not see tomorrow, therefore accustomed to give up, evade, silence, and I do not know whether someone can see all my helpless under the mask? The rain has stopped, Ashes to Ashes, the only sinking disorderly heart and a roomful of smoke around the wound (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment