Monday, October 22, 2012

This article from the past and moving story




① [忘年 book, forget-normalized years, met Wu Nian beloved is] the old days, the old, old old met parting. Flashy common people destined sadness, respectively, who tears blurred the immediate reality of focus. On a second, fresh flowers of memory moments freeze beaming smile greeted the next second, the dull eyes out of focus eternal fuzzy, erratic picture away UGG Nadaleen Outlet. Forget clamoring thoughts every minute miss, forget the recalled patches of Keke cut in pieces with memory. That bloody, riddled with wounds, never are you left me with a hard heart imprinted ferocious horror, dark purple and crimson scar You drag like a venomous snake in the veins, hovering in the solitude of hearts uneven scorching eyes transplanted heart is the deepest in hard prick blood spewing is the heart of the punishment. You see, you left me most sad memories, I have always turned out to be too late to tell I love you. ② 【gambling on a once-and-for-you never betray this article from the past and moving story of how daylight Allure, wind Warm Eternal Summer, bedding and your a beautiful met. How many fleeting time back, I can remember the statement piece of the streets, that points to that point, that lime teenager crashed into my eyes. Spent how long it takes, you know each other slowly overnight to get along, little happiness and your unique Zhesha the world to show off. Your eye pupil pouring bright luster, alternately gentle peripheral vision, like most of the hot, bright sun of Spring in March sinking so unknowingly across the sky and spread around me the air was filled with the warm atmosphere, has once believed, Meeting you was the spring of my life, as long as you leave, I also never abandoned. Your presence is the courage of my life, your breath is the air I breathe, I can not escape from the force of gravity. Gluey to gradually strange is how far the distance UGG Caroline, so that two people love each other, what unstoppable force, so that the original love becomes irrelevant strangers. Really long time, long I do not know when day Xingyue shift, Spring and Autumn dispersed UGG Swell Tall Boots, I went to pick up the broken ground scattered memories. Always complain about the fate of the tease, Meet the opportunity to become missed ending is always sad time hand written to love each other. Unfortunately, love, pity, love long past. This article from the past and moving story ③ [that is doomed to be forgotten, why look forward also complaining if] you are in my memory, sugar, sweet to sad, but it can not be forgotten for a long time. You are my fate catastrophe UGG Men's Coats, not destined to dodge Surrounded by deep, doomed. You turned the moment to leave, life bustling ending. How ironic dedication, and look forward already to no avail Peel Love. The quicksand of the fingertips, regardless of grip or let go, destined to be released into the atmosphere the End of the World. And you, than downtown a handful of sand, exhausted my old painting for you. No one will know how to kite departed instant white line is how sad dismay, no one will know how to execute the informant's free and easy to give up, exhausted all the courage to fly the kite freedom. Is how long before I ran out of all the courage to stop loving you, is a waste of the number of thoughts, before I learned to quietly deep you buried in my heart. Perhaps perhaps only vaguely micro bright light of memory before so that the cold and gloomy thoughts have a moment of warmth, perhaps maybe time too swiftly flown before the warm clear thoughts With camouflage all protective coloration UGG Roxy Short, was originally grief the heart, finally caving collapse, look for the happiness of survival in the barren ground. Even if I wish the whole sky stars fall from the sky, you will never find you wandering around the sinking, the most humble Chenxing. Even if I run to the life of downtown gentle, promise you will not be impressed by this tiny moved I I. eternal. I have been searching, coast to coast, even if the tree edge wear flowers, do not and your forehead to reveal the warmth. You have been out of reach, like the hot equator, and I forgot the cold Arctic forever warm, not hot equatorial ugg boots outlet. I was a diving fish can not swim forever into your arms. This article from the past and moving story ④ [going to remember that I had loved, who will know how I have persistent] When all spirited pride Yan Liang world devoid vanished, obliterated when all convinced of the certainty long time The depleted, When all confident the courage to be silent memory of annihilation extinction exhausted, when the expectations of all the full message of hope is a cruel dream tear incomplete broken. I finally know the charming scenery you just missed my life the way I finally know you're just my pale fleeting fantasy virtual unavailable dreams. A turbulent youth, for a period of glamorous future, this period of pious wishes, for a complete rift. I finally learned to time with the palm Anson is destined to the passage of time, I finally polished the edges and corners. I'm sorry, I'm not in love, I'm sorry, I can not hate. That a deadpan face engraved in the memory of the context in clearly visible. No one will remember where the city color Love Italy, treasure, no one will know I have to give up in order to love, beloved, handle long marriage only spend a lifetime. No one will feel bad I'm not scared of Double Vision waves, has fond memories of that deep brown pupil. No one will understand the desolation of my day-to-day, whether Whom the white-haired. No one will understand the fear fear fear, cowardice, I experienced how a turning back the wrong pay. Forget about time with the memories of old, forget it, had nothing to let go of the day and night. No longer any kind of oath, is worth the initial heart. Never want to believe that the so-called last forever, but lie repertoire, as long as one of the reasons, and no one can go. Forgotten it, who said love me, who had remember that I loved, who would know how I'm sad that the persistent. This article from the past and moving story ⑤ [forgiven not forgotten in time] fleeting across the dusty memories, buried deep in the memories of that period of intoxicating. Short colorless memory, just touched you of that is still vivid. This miss the gorgeous scenery, whether full stop how to draw a circle does not end up in a better. Had thought the saddest ending, piercing touching sentiment. But far less than the fate ordained, let love that can not resist the power dissipated in the End of the World. Might as well this time, has been to freeze to the old, and we also like another miss until dawn. Forgive me a short street is cold-blooded, all dusty heart wall in airtight, I just want to find a can be accommodated the I the bitterness memory places, and then despite memories of desolation, selfish, sweet of you to go over and over again REVISION wounds, find a deserted corner to any tears unauthorized surging to dip thoughts. Forgive the time has not forgotten, just add the sadness of missing day after day. Forgive us no one has forgotten to embrace the vision of happiness as they do not own. Dawn this article from the dawn of the the past touching story let air-dry the last trace of sadness. I want to meet only belongs Allure bright dawn, and then, passing their own turbulent past, to own tears Narrations poems, singing to you: I forgot how later, I was finally unable to utter a moved, I forget how, in order to buy one you say love me. Too late, to keep you, too late to say you one, I have loved you. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment