Monday, October 22, 2012

Mom and Dad birthday this way!




The first: the bedtime call. He: I can not sleep. : Want what?: Because you are not my UGG Men's Classic Short Bomber Boots. Silly head off this time take me: you can now sleep peacefully, touching story in this article from the past: Friday morning, just woke up in bed texting chat, suddenly to one to be my girlfriend! : My teeth do not brush it out a see! then talked about now, three years to the third: he himself drunk UGG Men's Ascot, I dragged him on TAXI asked his family where he loaded drunk do not say anything, and the results had to drag my family, threw him on the bed. I lay on the sofa and watched TV all night until dawn ran into the room and saw he was last night that posture, it is estimated that the true drunk. I decided not wronged themselves, Why the hell girls sleep sofa UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boots, ah, I climbed into bed and lying on his side of the open space to catch up on sleep. Can actually across the mattress ears to hear his thunder, like a heartbeat sound this kid actually Zhuangshui! Fourth: schoolmates, he is a squad leader. Graduation eat goodbye dinner when he took the microphone to say a bunch of polite nonsense, then the left hand dig a pull live I said to my girlfriend in front of teachers and classmates, I Xiabulaitai, plus he does not hate muddle promised. Zhesi over several days, told me that, pull the wrong person to pull another MM (and his friends), but be responsible. Business There I was, and nothing happened. Now married for three months. This article from the past touching story: This article from the past and moving story asked a few times a year: Let me take care of hello it? Asked five years, it could not carry, SMS back: good. He immediately told the world, notice almost all of the old school. The results I received in the middle of the night numerous ridicule SMS: two older teens play love also nerve to dazzle!: This article is from the past and moving story has always been a good friend, a year I work crisis panic, so SMS with sixth He complained, and finally asked: if I did not work, tell you Cengfan not? did not expect him to call me immediately: porridge line? I said: OK. Then N years of marriage. Seventh: carried away two people to play the game to play, double play, lightning, use a computer. The name of the name I stood and hit was very committed to sit for a long time about the tired. Standing Leia sat playing. Thus, pulled a leg. Eighth: This article is from the past moving story of the most impressive: I have a cold, and he took me to sit rotating windmill, windmill slowly, but go to the highest point when he endure over and said to me: Can you cold to me? I was left alone, he kisses down the the ninth: junior high school students, graduated a long time never meet, and then once reunions each stay, so Internet chat. Him: how do you find a boyfriend?: He: What type of boys do you like?: As long as I look pleasing to the eye line UGG Kids Bailey Button Triplet. : Think I dislike it?: Very pleasing to the eye (of course simply answered him quite pleasing to the eye, so deep thought): Then my girlfriend me: him: half an hour later your home, you come out . Half an hour later, he really appeared downstairs in my house to see was hugged and then press the wall kiss. I was totally kept out blankly staring at him like a ~ tenth: We originally colleague. Party time units, just that period of time I feel bad, drink a lot of wine, got drunk, he lived near me, send me the way back I said to him: I will never refuse to each other, to live so tired, forget altogether marry. Then he said: That first consider my line does not? I immediately said yes and then he sent me home, you are drunk, so sober and then reply me at the door. I was very serious, you consider how the next day his upstairs office to send a text message: I said yesterday? If you do not agree, even. Me back then: Good we started, and then later I became his wife! Eleventh: Male: I love the people I wanted to find a wife, to find the person that I love to do Valentine you are willing to do part-time? article from the past and moving story of female: male (shy): do not speak body language, nodding agreed, shaking his head no objection, do not nod or shake his head is the default. Female: · # ¥ **** (stunned, then runaway) Male: Default UGG Bailey Button Krinkle? Woman: how do I know you so a guy? (Crazy, eventually agreed to): 12 said a: I high school classmates but never understanding, occasionally after graduation to work together, and one day I've got a sore throat, eat ice cream and her boyfriend, he: a sore throat and not allowed to eat cold. I: Why me alone? Him: you have to listen to my words. Me: he sent me on the way home UGG Rosie Boots, chatted about their respective love him hard like a child, I coax him advised him how not OK but then I said: either kiss you. And then he kissed me almost 3 years, good with a human-like. This article is the thirteenth from the touching story of the past: This article from the past touching story I actually do not know his first 12 years are alumni!! Later met in high school alumni. He has graduate school, my junior year, two of the Pentium III meal feeling about the holiday home with eating spicy mix chats over 600 pages a month, two if TB. Have made the information he suddenly said she wanted to, and it was missing from the middle of the night in one single day. : 14 of my classmates chase the girls in their class, the girl does not agree, and said: immediately in front of me disappear. The man then opened the windows and jumped out. (2nd floor), fractures, and spent a month hospital out became. This article from the 15 of the past and moving story: This article from the past and moving story that he taught me high number, let me back formula wrong, back, to be punished, and then my first kiss snatched know first kiss To his tongue into the others mouth in this article from the past touching the sixteenth story: she: a favor will you? him: what a big favor? her: I take my hand, okay?: ah. So this article from the past and moving story seventeenth: This article from the the past touching story Male: Do you know that even the hand of the person standing in front of their favorite can pull how painful this? Female: the (really pitiful ah) and then stretched past in this article from touching story of the past month later to this article from the past touching story Male: You know can only be led by the hand of their favorite people can not kiss her much pain? Female: (a bit pathetic really ah) and then kissed article from the past touching story finally together now for two years. 18th: After graduating from the college entrance exam, he invited me to eat cold. : Cool it?: Cool!: I'll give you Wu Wu he hugged me strong playing kiss ~ up to now, two and a half years. Nineteenth: and his classmates for four years, has always been the iron man, later my birthday, and he said to send me a birthday present, so he kiss me! He also said that all the time before I wish Mom and Dad birthday this way! fainted! twentieth: This article is from the past and moving story of the time when we're not together, they left together, I can always meet the dog's poo. At the moment I'm going to step on him on a I pulled and pulled pulled on hand to meet again now, and he looked at me and step up twenty-one, then laugh: This article is from the past touching story out every time she deliberately wear very little, Ningxia dead weather, now chill, and then she said, give me a hand warmer! Twenty-two: he: learn me: Why?: I and you went to college to me: Why? him: I want you to me: Why?: I like you. Us five years, and the university in the same city. Article three: my message: small ribs to be my girlfriend. She froze for a long time did not return. I continue: fast, or kill you! Her back: -. This article is from the the past moving story of the twenty-four: the day texting to 2:00, I said: I am a bit like you. She: I: or forget, and I do not want more than I can stay up late wife. Her: In fact, the afternoon I slept three hours, the evening will not nap. I said: the wife tomorrow morning, we have dinner together. She: In addition to milk fritters, anything. Has come to now. Twenty-five: This article from the past and moving story of her: Your Running so powerful, either accept me as your disciple! Him: you are so stupid, or forget it, closing you do wife is also similar to the twenty-six: : Want it?: I think again. Him: the line on the line, not I think of another way. I: You do not want it! (Moving past stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment