Monday, October 22, 2012

away from the nonsense-filled




Are you also confused confused? Give your answers. 1, was admitted to the very unsatisfactory professional, very poor mood, really want into tasteless to retreat trackless ah. Life lies not got a good hand, but rather to lay a bad card. 2, I'm about to graduate, but the grassroots of hard academia needy business sapiential political arena I do not want to go to work. Must participate in the work, such as very smoothly, you will be very happy; such is a bumpy, you will become a philosopher; escape, you will be nothing. I am aloof, see many interesting vulgar, I was very angry, very lonely. If you ask a male toad, what is beauty? It replied that the United States is the female toad. And it is you want to argue about it? 4, good thinking, often thought a lot of problems, and sometimes even difficult to sleep. I was very upset, but do not want to eat all day long without all heart. One minds too little, may lose their human dignity; minds of a person too much, you'll lose the fun in life. 5, I have a lot of dreams is difficult to let go, for live very painful. Ability to extricate it? Indeed, the dream inevitably painful. But, dreamless grave. 6, I am stronger, some people say I am vain, I was admitted, but can not change, because I did not want to let others look down upon. The exaggeration is beautiful but inadequately clothes, put it on, in addition to increase its own burden, but also what role? I always outstanding results, among the best. Last semester test Terrible, is a failure. I'm afraid of losing their dominant position, feeling tremendous pressure. The competition is for life, winning or losing is temporary. 8 and would like to be a pure and honest people, but if the others are not so, I would not have to suffer? The clear conscience tender pillows, make people sleep more soundly and more secure. 9, I have many things in social reality is very dissatisfied, why so many people to talk about things? Han kings, Sheng Shiyi. YuanQu in this sentence: sad Qin and Han pepole trampled scholar sigh. 10, aspiring, but there Zhitaicaishu sense. Zhuangzi said: water will not thick, the negative large ships; wind of the plot is not thick, its negative large wing weakness. 11, poverty vile, life is hard, a lot of pressure, how to boil? The hammer crushed glass, can also forging a sword. Imagine someday, pride and enthusiasm Read Jia Dao poem Today shows monarch, to Whom Ming Buping? 12, see the hustle and bustle of dirty, I do not know where the tranquility of the Pure Land? If a person can not find peace in his heart, I am afraid where no avail. 13, I consider myself to be a pessimist, often feel grief Shen, see a lot of smiling faces significant superficial. But, after all, have heard many people say to laugh at life on seeing a lot of books. Whether to laugh or not to laugh? The key is philosophical, optimistic, and not laugh. If the hair is already gray, black, it does not alter the age. If you do not feel favor, Bijiang laugh. 14, I feel terrible failure UGG Suburb Crochet Short Outlet, under immense pressure. Who is never smooth? The shame of life is not lost, but rather afford to lose; life to glory consists not in never servant, but rather to repeated servant repeated since. 15, the family suffered a misfortune, I was feeling very sad, demoralized, very fatalistic. How to change the unfortunate fate? Is unlikely to change the fate of a person before the change of attitude on the fate. 16, often efforts can always be fallible, the results are not always satisfactory, really disappointed, sometimes even despair. Why efforts were in vain? Fields every year may grow barnyardgrass. Which farmers complain about the removal of barnyard grass last year in vain? 17, how to get rid of the feeling of being abandoned? Read several times of Tao Qian's poem: relatives or more than sad, others have songs; Road died Ho, the carriers with the mountain A. 18, I look forward to the college classroom is full of wisdom, a searing like a wonderful speech. But now I am very disappointed with what they can learn it? We ate a hearty meal eaten a lot of diet course plain taste. What we grew up and became strong body? 19, I just junior year, worried not find a good job after graduation, the Kaoyan and do not want to test the professional, multi-disciplinary It has also been said that it is difficult to test, and grew more and more I do not know how to run. Most fruit until they mature, are bitter taste. Why should I go and taste it? 20, I always indecisive about the outcome, everything seemed Nabu Qi, fit, bored. The key is not in the pros and cons, if obtained without guilt, loss results without regret anything, gains and losses, and let it go by. 21, I suffered a misfortune, fretting intended to hurt. How so unlucky? Unfortunately, not people apply for university, but it is mid-admissions. Graduation, are strong. This article is from the past and moving story of 22, how to deal with the pain of life? Not experienced the pain of the mind is difficult to profound kindness. To learn to like the actor on the stage of life, to experience as pain; Moreover, we have like a bystander suffering on your hair??% BQ smile. 23,??% BQ if it does not grow up more than okay, I miss the relaxed cheerful childhood. Yes, if the seedlings do not grow up to be more than okay, we can eat fans??% BQ grass?% B???? Without cooking. 24,?% 9? 9??% BQ women cleared?% BQ? Was cute?% B? C mature before reliable. I'm confused?% B? C is Paul?% 8? Cute?%? C or the pursuit of reliable?%? F two are not contradictory right?%? F unreliable?% B? C cute able for how long?%? If F unlovable?% B? reliable and how UGG Cove? 25, academic frustrated, life is hard, no future. I always melancholy mood, often shed tears secretly. How to boil down? First find a place where no one looked in the mirror, efforts laugh, and then try again to smile, then remind yourself: Japan, longer, and crying is life, with a smile, but also life, and smiled more hope than crying. 26, I was cheated UGG Mini Bailey Button Paint Splatter, and suffered heavy losses. Once pure of all very disappointed, do you still want to live? How do I live? First think about the upbringing of their parents, and then remind yourself: fate forced me to become a hero, and I have the courage to survive: the world is only one true heroism, and that is to know the truth of life, still love life. , Regardless of experience how difficult bumpy, regardless of experience how much despair and disillusionment, human life must be a Celebration of Life. This article from the past touching story of 27 expectations of their loved ones, their own beliefs, and are only succeed without fail. I feel competitive pressure, never get out alive, almost every day, very nervous. A certain standard, mediocre people the vast majority of it, including the majority of our parents, they are considered losers do? Why the share of resources, wealth, status and reputation of a success, kind heart, beautiful personality, their grandchildren is not successful? 28, around a lot of people full of the worship of practical knowledge and skills. I'm confused, skill is everything in this world? It has been evaluated that the French politician Talleyrand can do anything, even to do good. How do you see this evaluation? 29, the parents are very concerned about me, the old fear of my suffering, disadvantage, so I arranged a good life and future. I'm a little taste, but indulge in our success. Arrangements for you, others may be called enjoyment; own toil, was called happiness. 30, after college, I found myself obscurity, a kind of complexity is both arrogant and humble attitude, desire to succeed in the future, the distinguished reputation. But now, what hope do not see, feel very disappointed, all day long in the goof. According to historians, the Crown can not treat a headache. 31, the world is changing too fast, e-mail, e-business, e-love, I come from rural areas, the low level of the computer, I was very terrified, will not keep up with the social, e out? Whether e, e are only attributive, the main word is still mail, business, love 32, away from home and loved ones, and feel very lonely, how to make friends? The primary way to make friends is to own good friend. 33, the beginning, the good relationship between our roommates, I am very happy. Vanishing down, busy with their own, no longer have the kind of atmosphere, I am very disappointed. Newly hatched soon, chicks, ducklings look alike, are treated as accomplices, grew up together. Later duck to water, you comfort sad chicken. 34 fear controversy, fear of unpredictable people, afraid to open their hearts to relate to people, but feel lonely, what are they going to do? Water taste and minimalist phase swing is into ripples; stone the fire, phase strike and hair Emmanuel. 35, I fell in love with her boyfriend of two years, can be described as eachother. But recently he no longer caring for me, but often an excuse for something, do not stay with me. I am worried if he was tired of me, how can I do? If in his heart, he said: I look forward to working with you, but not your time, I can better life. You will certainly be more attractive. 36, recently broke up with his girlfriend, and another good friend relationship is also difficult for the following. Although Men do not cry easily, but I felt very lonely. This article from the the past touching story is not the same type of bird can not take off together. Let each have a piece of the sky, and then give yourself a conviction: Germany is not alone, for there will always be. 37, I'm an introvert UGG Ultimate Cuff Boots, a roommate Dominatrix, old fun of me. I do not want to open and he strained, but do not want to have to stand it, how to do? Get the opportunity to write a note to remind him: The joke can not hurt the enemy, but it can hurt friends, including roommate. 38, I wanted the campaign to students in a grade, but to see some people and Latin America, and pull the gang, and my heart cold half, into or return it? Pearl River, Think the Tang Dynasty Ercao bodies and names all off, do not waste the eternal flow of the rivers, and then decide. 39, see some competitors unscrupulous into and make things difficult, also unwilling to retire. Fight to what will be more than a pure heart and a pair of clean hands, more valuable a better place? 40, I am too proud, I hope that everyone I have a good impression this live cautious. However, there are still people I disagree, I'm not willing. Can never please my heart but for the well-deserved. 41 large?% QD?, Although I have??% Q2??% Q2 industry have, but still extraordinary, whether that aspect is not prominent heart envy hoot surprised situation with?% QD? ?% QF? Own, quite?% Q4? Look. The gorgeous flower Results may not be the sweet fruit?% Q6? Peony; knot sweet fruit?% QE? Flowers may not be beautiful and dazzling?% Q6? Zaohua. 42, I am convinced that the wrong person should be subject to severe penalties and sanctions. But sometimes, now?% QE? Makes me very angry. Why not? Attack people's over Do not be too strict when thinking its Kanshou; teach people good not to be too high, when it can be from. 43, the pursuit of perfection, like perfection, but it is not easy to get along with others, and why? Everything degrees too far. 44, with an almost no, then do not say friends come to an impasse. She knew many of my secrets, I am very worried about how to do? % 0? 8? A lesson can be considered. The ancients said: hi, do intimate, to the loss of joy beware vent; say do sad, angry to even the best should feel shame. West called, get along with others is best to keep a distance of porcupine. It is said that the porcupine covered covered with thorns, the use of body temperature in cold weather, close to each other in order to keep out the cold all want, but can not get too close, so the porcupine who also stabbed whose premise close together as possible. 45, one of his dear friends, recently made a very bad thing. I am shocked and sad that he had doubts myself. ??%: 9 line, the shadow is relatively dark. 46, I grasp the sense of proportion of bad self-expression. Boast of it, others say mad; modesty, fear of being seen as just so so. Do not say how others generally do not believe; Do not say how bad, people generally believe. Deeper?%: 8?, The parrot??%: 9 words, do not stray birds?%: 5?; Peaches and plums, the next from Seikei. 47, I had to go, making friends little unsophisticated. Some people say I nerd, I am not convinced, and claims not to stay, but also very contradictory: I really do not want to become familiar with the ways of the world, but seems to have sophistication? Ming Wu from the first sigh: the the familiar world situation, favors easy flow; world situation sparse, friendship Yi resistance. Shen Yi, the difficulty of the Department of Health! Know this dilemma, perhaps, can make the heart of the contradiction frankly it. 48, I have to believe that what goes around, comes around, but the reality is that I virtuous person may not be blessed, and the unrighteous may not misfortune. Really lift the head and ask the heavens, but the gray sky Oh. Grief helpless human. But also wish to calm and think, admits that fame and fortune will not lead to virtue, why should the United States and Germany to obtain the reward of fame and fortune like? 49, I will graduate into society. During the internship, learned that regardless of politics, business, the media, there are many involuntarily when some of them are still ugly. The energetic I spared possible? Cahoots equal to siding with the bully? This article from the past touching story to go more wolf may wish to remember a word: in order not to be eaten by wolves, and wolves had howling. If you go more places, keep in mind another word: virtue may not be so beautiful, but evil must face ugly face. 50, since college students more, but it seems more lonely. Person is a minor, loneliness, or adult without loneliness, are not necessarily a good thing. 51, I can very well with people to talk to, how reality can do so casual ease? There are two ways for reference: First, the reality of the other side when the living; Second, when the network refuge. 52, the same quarters of the students do not discipline, despicable and selfish, it is difficult to get along with. I find it very tough, whether to another dormitory? Life seems to multiply the bus, buy a ticket on the train, it is difficult to say what fellow travelers will encounter, whether to change the car? 53, our class boys are very bad, a class outing hiking, road girls lifted, picnic lunch, but they occupy a cool place, we tan very! The boys are still children? The cattle eat straw Duck eat Valley, each with its own blessing. Why worry about him? The next time not to play it with him. 54, my personality has always been independent special line, but often feel lonely and desolate UGG Adirondack Tall Outlet. Is it doomed to life without a companion? Sitting alone there can be days right, the wild line as well as months go hand in hand, how to say unaccompanied? 55, I especially remember grace, often think of reward owe others feelings the total hanging in the heart. Acquaintances said, I do not know how good I too see outside. Gratitude is the glory of human nature, but as a quid pro quo, the object, not necessarily so rigid. Have you had a lot of chicken eggs, drink a lot of cow milk production, how to repay them? 56, in some of the activities of the Organization, heard a lot of obvious lies cliches, who seems to be quite be popular, do not speak the truth? The truth can not say, but to say the truth. If you accidentally long the hearts and minds of the human ear, away from the nonsense-filled place to stop. The abundance of the earth UGG Greenfield Outlet, the earth is not the solitude. 57, is said to find a job, falling in love, are pretty face popular. I only hate father and mother did not give birth to a Qiaolian. United face just letters of recommendation, Maxim is the credit card. 58, I believe that the greatest happiness, the highest aim of a happy love. But I'm not confident in it, a lot of heterosexual unreliable in this day and age. Love life is happiness, love life is dangerous. 59, I'm longing for romantic love at first sight, do not want to accept the conformist mediocrity. Some people say that I think is dangerous, would you? This article from the past and moving story that you want to consider two questions: First, three minutes will be able to soak cooked instant noodles, how much nutrition? Second, relying in the lottery people to earn a living, the world can have a few. 60, I am his Song of thick, he told me aloof. I am not willing to pay even return? First of all, love is not necessarily grounds loved; Second, you do not want to be forced upon him? 61, I no longer love him, but something held me to break up with me. Could not bear to let him sad, but he is also very tired, very helpless. Do not love, and says that he is the most beloved. Can not give him happiness, please give him freedom. 62, and the lovers break up, I think life is a gloomy, what are not interested. The pain I should think: sun brilliant, great enthusiasm by its own internal, rather than reflected external light. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment