Monday, October 22, 2012

there is something called a happy life




If you love, this life is not abandoned, but unfortunately, the afterlife, not abandoned. If do not, offer themselves for the security of the End of the World UGG Classic Tall Sparkles Boots. Walk through the vast sea of ​​being, to meet with you, life began to take the most beautiful young when I fell in love with handsome casual when you fell in love with the innocence of ignorance I. May be the fault of fate, at the wrong time ugg classic boots outlet, you and I pushed each other, hurried beautiful, sentimental future life, of Manman the experience tears wet his own atrium. So, I experienced how long obsession deleted from my memory? I met one person, to be able to let me have the courage to believe in him, and his years of deeply entrenched? This article from the past and moving story of how prosaic meet, but it has become so beautiful, how ordinary chitchat, are becoming Surrounded cherish how trivial the accompanying future has become the most extravagant thing. Inadvertently cherish subtle greetings, unspoken concern only because of you, but there is already engraved in the heart, a simple picture, the general appearance of the faces and voices, because you have fixed in my mind. Love, how true? Love UGG Roxy Tall, how deep? Only you in my heart to know. This article from the past and moving story of each dead of night, the habits of a person listening to your favorite songs, quietly miss. Luohuayouyi, water affectionate, enthusiastic intentional, but the wrong time, the flowers just have to narcissistic wither alone. Fate do a thousand words, the Speaking from which sentence? Intricate thoughts, where the section of road from the? Easy but difficult to do when you meet the outpouring of sincere, true feelings, pay each other really love each other, but also hurt each other. Qingshenyuanqian, reminding us of scenes a dream, a dream of prosperity, dream sweet, wake up people disillusionment, fate elusive of all the smoke, without a trace, laments dream vicissitudes since now. But my mind was still craving, such as realistic dream, you're living, genuineness touch with you, you cherish me, we are together, not separated UGG Kids Bailey Button Boots. Perhaps this is just want better off luxury concept fills the outcome, has long been expected. Despite the regret, can not let go, ultimately only reluctantly. In fact, I already know, you're not my Prince Charming, I is not your Snow White feelings in plain water, we just explain millionth of love. Why should they say, vows to give up without leaving words say, why say accompanied dependency, until the end of life, is still not forsake. I just still love the dream has been reluctant to accept this reality fills still thinking about the beautiful love story of the prince and princess, eager to have a beautiful love story, there is something called a happy life, the warmth of a long accompanied children . When more and more distant dream, when everything away when they slowly understand: life how to not regret regret regret, it became a habit UGG Amberlee Outlet, a good habit. See through not have to worry, to unknown do not have anxiety. In fact, come and go, poly everything is scattered, Love fan such as Star, grasp a was tough. Rain Man, edge too hard, but no copies, can not hold a beautiful encounters, people are always used sorry, Xinrudaoge,. So, how? Once you Mo Yan leave Unfortunately, or from, but there are no words, you have been so silent, called How can I believe that you cherish, you told me to believe, but believe that the lights did not give me starlight, told me how not afraid of you from not forever. Now, in the silence of the night, listening to XiXi night rain outside the window, like you, read you, still stare you just want to say a heart, then: If you cherish, I will not abandon you if parting, I bless, and I hope the security horizon, no longer displaced, heart refuge. This article from the past and moving story of life more than parting, and I do not blame you, I knew you very seriously, I also really are thinking about a good go and stay together for a lifetime, and only later UGG Evera Sneakers, your silence, I have a silent to blame, just blame some kind of arrangement, the wrong time, so that you encounter. If do not, offer themselves for the security of the End of the World. This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment