Monday, October 22, 2012

I already can not remember why




In June, the city is inundated with rain from last night to tonight UGG Finnegan, and had not been stopped. To a year's graduation season, although I already said goodbye to the life of the ivory tower, but still miss that period of time. Just the past few days UGG Kids Bailey Button, I think of the time of high school graduation. I still remember the day after the end of five years ago, the college entrance examination. CPPCC Guest House on the table UGG Roxy Short, I look at you, you looked at me, and finally to each other just a cup of the drink. How many words Unspoken end is silent. So many years later, I already forget those details. You are the kind of woman, now not have to find the words to describe, just as I forgot when would you describe your words. However, I think that this is OK, before now, have not changed. After graduation, we separated in two distant cities on the University. I forgot own how those days are over, but remember that we are often linked, just contact said already I do not know what. I remember one day, the day it was raining, my friends and I were eating and drinking wine in off-campus, I'm calling to tell you: I have you in the city is coming to pick me? Later, you have to remember that a year Qingming, in the pouring rain for an hour, I have to catch a day's drive away, and finally go to your city, and stay for three days. Later, offer all kinds of misunderstandings (today say, those are just misunderstood), we gradually less contact I remember one day, that is, a year later, you come to me in the city. Time, by my side, accompanied by a beautiful woman in this city, the rain in the night when the big, sometimes small, when rapid relief. Unaccompanied me, full of mood into your career, less contact with friends. If not a few days ago, you sent a message with my family who asked me when I get married, maybe I really forget you exist. Maybe life this is so, we, as the ancients said as Renzouchaliang, and finally forget themselves in the rivers and lakes of the river. If retrospect, must remember. You just now, back to that city, and I gradually faded away in time where, do not go outside the city, forget the original in your feelings. My heart is no longer those who have, there was no longer about you bit by bit. This trance is a thing of the moment. And then, when you me, I absolutely did not think it would be such an outcome. Looking back on when there is no sorrow, only faint sigh. Looking like this question, I do not have to wait for you. Why I did not wait How about you? I already can not remember why, I only know the public hospital cherry blossoms well rotten rotten, and the flowers after I began another life. As a matter of fact, I like this life, there is no waiting, do not keep silent. What can I say, Wan Lai stillness, I can only say: I'm sorry, I do not have to wait for you. Others carnival, I sat alone in how many people are behind him? No one inquiry, looking like I'm not that others view this. Lights gorgeous, I ride out of the city away, waiting for me an unable to speak but can not speak of lonely drop. One day, a few people together chatting, a sudden odd to ask: all the way to here waitin for what? I did not speak up, because I seem to forget, but maybe my heart enough Qingming already do not want to say. This article from the past moving story of boy flashed by, to fade you and I have memory. Only in that memory UGG Lo Pro Button, all related to another person. And you, in that story, maybe just set off Bale. The mountain is covered with fog, but no hometown colors. The heart of things, but none about you, only about me, that is the thing you said last October from the city back to the building of the train. The others I do not know, nor kept in the dark. That relates to my life come to Ho years, give someone hope, but not disappointed. I think back to that city, not to see you just want to take a look at once I see fine, clear, things change UGG I Do Boots. Because I'm afraid UGG Flare Flip Flops, not back may never go back. How many years time to kill, in me, in you, I have only a word: I'm sorry, I do not have to wait for you. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment