Monday, October 22, 2012

they are a very good relationship




[A] 8 years later UGG Sundance Grab Bags, they met on the street. : How are you? She: ah, I want to get married. Him: he is very good, right? Her: Which did not hello, but he thought I was the only one. (Although I also love - you, but, I was going to marry the love me.) 【】 Winter here, the road is slippery. She is upset and how to go to work, go out to see him. Her: how do you in this. He: I have a friend. She: uh. I go first. Him: He did not come to us. She: Oh, yeah. Throughout the winter are like this. Winter passed. She: Hello, winter passed, and you are ready to chase me? He: uh? You. ... She: fool can see out of it. : What do you promise me not answer UGG Tularosa Lace-up Boots. She: Let's go, together. : Uh. ... She: I said together. (With a winter warm your heart) [three] fell in love with her at first sight, to recognize that the next day would marry him. But after a car accident her husband amnesia, the husband of his wife to take care of amnesia, he said: Thank you so kind to me. The next day, his wife pushed her husband to go for a walk, he suddenly let wait. The wife was stunned UGG Kids Bailey Button. Husband embarrassed to say: that although we only met yesterday, but you and I live with this article from the past and moving story of love at first sight is a fate met again UGG Classic Cardy Boots, I still remember. (The original, your mind never amnesia) 【】 He was always good to her. Her: Hey, why do you treat me so good. He: ..... She: You will not like me, right? : ..... Are you seen? She: ah. I'm just kidding, hey, you really tie it. He: ah. Oh. (I'm not kidding, just afraid to say it, even friends are not.) [Five] they are a very good relationship, just like sisters. Hey, do you know which put my red coat? The .... in wardrobe lower. My shoes? ..... You stay at home and I come to get you. Ah. Come on. 5 minutes later. You how so Kuaia. She did not speak. Took things to her. Well, .. I go. Where? Also go to work. Having left. (Honey, if it is not you UGG Uptown, how do I do?) [6] He: I rice done can be delicious. - This article from the past and moving story the automatic reply ---- Well UGG Roxy Short Boots, he: my housework done these days. Automatic reply ---- Well, he: I especially like the children. Automatic reply ---- grace: I also especially will make money, autoresponders ---- grace: you marry me automatically reply ---- Well, he: Can you put in front of words went. Well, (to marry you is my biggest wish.) [7] girlfriends: I really do not understand where he was, he was not worthy of you such as he, she: Stop. Girlfriends: I'm going to say, has always been. Her: I told you not to mention the Say you are not my friend. Girlfriends: you've changed. (Even if the whole world to say that you are not good, I would also like to be an enemy of the world.) [8], a terminally ill boy and his girlfriend moved a reporter of the newspaper. Reporter interview them, ready to take pictures of this pair of lovers in love. Unexpectedly, the boy immediately rejected: still not as good. Why? Reporter asked, puzzled. Because even after she married it ... the boy said softly. Reporters put down the camera, visibly moved. This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment