Monday, October 22, 2012

can not withstand a little touch




Some people say, I am Peter Pan, because my inner age is only 3 years old. Although the scenery seen every day is not the same, but they are me. I said, I'm not Peter Pan, because I can not fly. I was a kid, like you, slowly understand the world of big people, and he was different. Never grow up, this is a fairy-tale dream of a child. Everyone has a Peter Pan, it will fade away as people grow up and never changes UGG Men's Ascot. Guo four eyes, he is a forever sad but a child grow up with his thoughts, always hidden under the appearance that he did not care too much despair and sadness. I have to remember that the children never grow desperate overhauled to Wendy in the the saddest mermaid singing mid say dead is the greatest adventure of his courage, and I do not know where from. He was a happy elf, he is so sad that this is the one I'll never forget the plot, when Wendy to go home to find her mother, she had asked a question, Peter, do not you go back to this UGG Lo Pro Button Boots? I will not go back. I used to like you, I thought my mother would have been waiting for me, so I play out two months, again playing for two months, playing for two months, but when I got home and found my bed to sleep with a small point, I know they did not wait for me, so I do not have a home. Peter was grieved, but still cheerful blowing the flute, when looked at Wendy backs away, he finally cried, but I also deeply perception that he's happy not really happy, he enjoyed joy outside the glass windows at the same time he can not get a glass window inside the warm UGG Mayfaire. Think too, I thought we had no tears, and I thought he had become a cold stone in the dark, but I found that we still have the most sensitive place UGG Lo Pro Denim Jacquard Boots, it can not withstand a little touch. We always thought that the dark is gorgeous but safe coat, we crazy as the hands of the razor, and constantly stabbed who make us fear, panic, not knowing that we chopped things are always stay in our side of things, or people. Like a fragile baby is strong enough to survive, even if we know that, in fact, we grow up sooner or later. Us sooner or later grow up, I'm no longer a little girl who only want candy UGG Channing Boots, I know that love can not be assigned, only very pure, I know mature than my heart grow old, but the tears in the eye round and round but still has a flower-like smile. Just as we tend to remember the growing pains, sadness, has long been forgotten in the childhood transparent time simple ugg boots store, happy little happiness, perhaps as someone said, people tend to remember the growing pains, because The pain is more profound than happy. In fact, the so-called growing passion often just decorative flowers blurred in the decadent Brideshead Revisited, hidden beneath the surface of the hustle and bustle and gorgeous despair too much, I always need some small and have sharp pain in my life, to resist me life roaring numb. The process of growing up is to break the cocoon butterfly struggling Sentimental and ugly faded so light and beautiful wings, jitter in the sun, shining, a slight trembling of happiness. This article from the past touching story indeed, everyone has their own dream island, each child will be hard for one person to grow up. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment