Friday, January 7, 2011

the Chinese people's education career

A foreigner, no selfish motives, the Chinese people's education career as his career, what is this spirit?

In 1996 by 2009, he 60 to 73 years, in his American passport, visa, nearly 100 times 22 times sign to China. Julian taplin -- an American man, in China flowered he flowery red-beatiful-unique.

He is a psychologist, American Oregon university professor. 13 years ago, as the UN KeJiaoWen organization special representative, he came to China for academic visit. He didn't think it, this is an opportunity, in China, his life another fan hope of the gate was opened.

"In 1996, I was diagnosed with chronic leukaemia, incoming problem is: will I live long, how should I had good rest. In 2003, and I received a big heart operation. Through the hardships, I started to twice the weight of dian life. It let me see, interpersonal friendship, understanding, caring and mutual aid is the most precious thing." Taplin make a choice, launched on minors education and mental health education "china-u.s. Cooperation family education (TSP) project", the partners is China's sichuan province cass.

No comments:

Post a Comment