Tuesday, January 18, 2011

That's the woman put on clothing


Rainbow: beautiful! That's the woman put on clothing, beautiful scenery, adorn the world in the eye. Iron and old spittoon: have to make wrong? Gone too far! This is who plait?

 Netizens to send me, way: interest can really be eaten? I (net friend) work already five years, and every day they do make me tired cashier administrative work. The friend says, work isn't to interest but for money and income in this job, I couldn't find any made me like that, now work every day is tired. I try to support this job, because can't find more lucrative than now salary job, I now how should be ok? Is the rubicon resignation or get let personally interested in the job? Even if low or salary?

Such I reply:

If life is only complain, but did not go to examine your own as, this is wrong. I from the doctor want into a writer, he spent ten years of time. This decade, I didn't want to say don't like something, because "not like what" life is not the answer, but you should know what you like, what can be done.

So from me when anesthesiologists beginning, I've been thinking about not to practice a concept, like a company has r&d department. For example, today company spending 100 yuan, will be one of the $10 or 15 yuan to r&d department. Although r&d department with this year's earnings has nothing, but it will develop new product after some years, it is very important department.

No comments:

Post a Comment