Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I can to criticize force


Now with box-office film in measure quality of the environment, still can have classic was born? Chen said: "I also ask yourself, if the present environment, I still can pat" background "? The answer is difficult.

Classic produce needs a historical conditions, just like you to a tree in the winter sprout was very difficult. We used to be a director the central system, that is in the artist as the center, and market element without an intervening. Classic need soil, not saying I can to criticize force to achieve. Chinese movies are in a big development, an incubation period, need various forms of explore and try."

Therefore, Chen kaige not transcendence, but progress. He said: "of" farewell my concubine "is not my a person's movie, is everyone's movie. I always hopes to make a better film, but the purpose is not to transcend all, it was like, 'he found thousands of baidu, suddenly look back, that person but in that lights dim', not what you think can of Cyprus. So I said also requires repeated temper themselves, fight for progress."

No comments:

Post a Comment