Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'd come to think of it


Return open the blog, and saw a familiar net message: I heard that I went to vie, also went to see the fear beachhead of hydropower station, and she is in the hydropower station in work. I'd come to think of it, she once told me and left a contact, my eyes and a girl defend everyday with this ancient ganjiang water, facing fear beachhead writing poetry image immediately vivid rise.

Auto repair factory boss see wu hermas always at the door turn leisurely, went forth ask wu hermas, you want to do? Rob? Wu hermas said, I don't want to rob, I think this work to make money. The boss see wu wear black said, you wear so good, still with out money, you even reluctant to study? Wu hermas said, my mom's dying, I want to earn some money, let her eat well. The boss says, that you can only car, I here is no other work. Wu hermas said, I will fix a car, not do nothing.Thus they have  Wu hermas very happy.

Wu hermas, mother comes home at night lying in bed. The mother's body is like a light boil dry oil lamp, very weak, she daily hold to go to a hospital chemotherapy, everyday persistence oneself go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment