Friday, January 14, 2011

I went to the old man


"Walk along the path in the countryside, the MuGui cow is my companion, LanTianPei flower sunset in chest, colorful sunset cloud is the clothes". Songs from my reverie, worker looked back, an old man walked across the road to the mountain village. With the old song curiosity, I went to the old man, he knows this year to farmers harvest.

Old man told me this year, millet, have cropped well particles to warehouse. When asked about his house a few person, old man told me that his only son bring her daughter-in-law, grandchildren to guangdong work, the home only he and wife. Talkative man of tell me, now policy good, farming, the country did not us more subsidies, their home fields are by him and the wife in a.

 Now the old man will look to move to the distance, exclaimed, "elder sister-in-law", a middle-aged woman coming from the side of the mountain. The old man proudly told me that it was his daughter. I certainly know that elder sister-in-law is the local people of ranking in the eldest girl's name, is not aunt meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment