Sunday, January 16, 2011

I can give up studies?


Wu said, mom, after the black car went to the hospital to it, I found a job, how also enough so that you can take a taxi. Mother a surprised, saying, do you not studying? You not to study mom would be no hope, you say what can't drop out ah. Mother said a gust of cough, cough out one mouthful blood spit on white napkin.

Wu hermas busy to help mother, he knows he said much, he know migrant work things shouldn't let his mother know. Helped mother to lie down on the bed, wu hermas said, I just say thoughts, and I can give up studies? Mom: I hope what I don't know that?
Mother heard his words, meet to close your eyes. Her breathing finally subsided, wu hermas saw their mother's eyes rolls out two lines of clear tears.

The next day, and black wu back schoolbag mother farewell to school. He haven't come out his house LouOu 200 meters, just change the direction, he went to the auto repair factory, he wants to start day repair work.

No comments:

Post a Comment