Friday, January 14, 2011

I will be busy vegetables


The old man hurried to daughter went. The old man said, come well, your son zha mind I brought. "Dad, tomorrow is mother's birthday, we were expecting to please you tomorrow to play, never win, and I will be busy vegetables, now of the dishes are so expensive yo".

 Daughter will a rooster handed father, also pass a scarf. Daughter told his father, father of the Mid-Autumn festival lily waiting to play. I was surprised to asked, your father can still play lily? Old man seems not satisfied with what I said, tell me, although I want full sixty years old, I work a bit need not poor, young people I played particularly soft, sweet lily.

Speaking of lily, old man became the butterflies. "My son's every year to send mooncakes back, but I still want to play every year more incense. Lily play lily. Son they only some in Spring Festival just come back, sadly lily cannot mail, or I will give son they send you."

No comments:

Post a Comment