Tuesday, January 11, 2011

its characteristics in where?

 MaXin joy: figures fine brush painting scroll is extremely rare, henen: this work relative to the rest of your work for, its characteristics in where?

 MaXin joy: the picture for me, is my greatest in the three decades art career of a painting scroll Labour characters. When completed, I gave a lot of domestic predecessors, the teachers have seen, and masters are very shocked. They feel now in this comparison is blundering art environment, I can calm down to study Chinese history, study of Chinese painting in the tang dynasty, and the traditional fine brush painting art in the form of this scroll painting down, is a great things.


MaXin joy: in the early 1990s, I at xian is drew two metres. Later I went to study in the United States in studying abroad, I often go to the museum around watching about China's past dynasties of cultural relics.

No comments:

Post a Comment